Walking and Talking

Good day sister saints!

How are you today?  

The other day while I was taking my walk I saw this morning glory flower.



 And so I looked down the fence line to see if there were more...



But there were none and it made this one more precious and it stood out even more.  Something to think about sisters as we are all scattered all over the world.  The Lord has us where He wants us, doing our good works unto Him, being a glory to the Lord and a beacon of hope to those around us.  It prompted me to take a walk and talk to you so I did a series of videos for you. You will hear in one of the videos how I talk about those who rise up and want to do good works and mention the word preach, keep that in context with the fact that I said 'we see people' meaning the brethren including men, so those are who I meant when I said preach.  Just clarifying the facts, even though I'm sure you might know what I meant.  Anyway, here's me just sharing with you all....let's go for a walk and talk.





















I know I often say the same things here and there but it's all encouragement just the same and I don't know about you but I need a constant reminder of the same things:-)


In our life of travel and uncertainties of what we will be doing during the day (which can change in an instant), it seems to be easier for me at times, to just do videos and less typing as I don't always have the time. But it all works out and I do what I can when I can.  Anyway, I hope our walk together was encouraging to you all and maybe a little conviction to those who need it. HERE are some posts about ministry ideas for godly women that I spoke about on one of the video clips.

Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy to those who will forsake their lives (all of it) to follow after Him in holiness and obedience.


For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.  Titus 2:11-15 


Sorry to the sisters who look forward to the travel videos...we are going to be in the same town through the weekend but, Lord willing, departing on Monday so we'll take you with then:-)

Brother Jim has an update HERE with a new audio teaching and other interesting things including an audio and video of a wicked worker of satan.  I hope he repents.

Hold fast and love to you in the Lord.

Sister Deb


Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Hebrews 4:14