Mennonite Madness

Love and greetings to our faithful, godly, obedient sisters in Christ!

This morning we saw something that I have to share with you as a warning.  I know there are godly women who look at the (Anabaptists) Mennonites, Amish, German baptists etc. as godly people and overlook their sins.  I'm here to lovingly expose those sins and hopefully someone will be convicted by them, repent and come out from among them!


Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you, 

 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. 

2 Corinthians 6:17-18 

I just told a sister that I am a hard ground plower with women (I got that term from brother Jim:-) and that means saying the hard things of God's word, boldly, in hopes that the Hebrews 4 sword will slice open the wound of sin to be cleaned out for new life.  Of course it's all done in love BUT we see what love is in God's word. Giving His word is love, not feelings and emotions.  The unchanging Word needs to be shared and of course you entreat in kindness but once it's being pushed back on, it becomes a passionate entreat and then rebuke in hopes of eventual repentance to redemption. Anyway...doing what brother Jim and I do in our ministry calls for such things.

I'm about to slice with the sword sisters and tell you (once again) the Anabaptists are not biblical. See many articles HERE exposing Anabaptists.

Why? 

I'm about to put something vile before your eyes so you can see the magnitude of what I'm sharing. 



A Mennonite woman with a little girl in a bikini.They just walked away from the splash pad and were heading to their car.  I grabbed an Anabaptist tract and headed down the road after them but she took off in her vehicle before I could get there. (They were quite a distance off when I took the pic).  

Unbelievable.  IF that is her daughter, she put that bikini on her and taught her how to expose her nakedness. IF she was babysitting, she just approved of exposing nakedness and then brought her into the world before others. 

Wicked and sinful, teaching a precious little soul to dress like a harlot! 

But, no surprise as their denomination isn't much different than any of the other ones (Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, AOG, church of Christ non-denomination and 30,000 more.) Let's look at some comparisons and I'll list the similarities between them all. They have:

* False gospels. (See the biblical gospel HERE.)

* Man made denominations.

* Man made traditions. (Christmas, Easter, worldly holiday celebrations, man made rules etc)

* Building centered mindset. (Rarely do we find any that are willing to talk about God, they just tell us to come to their church). 

* Unbiblical headcovers.

* Unbiblically dressed women.

* Unbiblically dressed men. 

* Love the world (we see them rodeos, gunfights sports, smoking amish, reading fantasy novels etc).

* The world loves them.

* Feminism. 

* Spiritually dead and  care less about a dying world.

* Send out missionaries to prop up their system. 

* Partiality- they only love those who agree with them not those who bring the Word.

* Idolatry- their business is more important than proclaiming the kingdom of God.

(See our discernment blog HERE for many teaching articles on these topics.)

We've been around the Anabaptists for years and had many conversations with them so we are speaking from face to face encounters.  They are as spiritually dead as any other denomination.  (Not 100% of them, but Jesus said few so almost all of them anyway) and we have not found a group of biblical anababtists yet.

This is just a quick warning to any of you who are an Anabaptist and part of that man made system, you need to repent and come out from among them. It also goes for those of you who see the truth but bend it for unity and fellowship with them, you need to repent. I love you all and care for your soul, so I do this.

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. 

I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

1 Timothy 5:20-21 

I just did that... In love to the (hopeful) saving of a soul.

Speaking of which, I did some more such works today... Fact finding for brother Jim. When someone brings a religious body to us for testing, I also look into them and brother Jim may have me get the facts together for him to finish on a post.  We get so many people complaining that we expose false teachers and call them out yet that's exactly how we've met many of the saints we know.... By warning the sheep about the wolves.

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. 

 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Jude 1:3-4

Go read all of Jude and you will see. I have more work to do in that area so I have to go for now:-)

(See brother Jim's latest update HERE.)

Hold fast sister saints.

Love to you all.

Sister Deb


But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 14:26