One Life To Live

 Godly greetings to our striving sister saints!!!!


Thank you sister for the scripture pictures!

Praise God for this day that the Lord has given us!  Each one is a gift to be given back to Him. 

We love him, because he first loved us. 

1 John 4:19 

A sister was talking about having only one life to live and we should live it to the Lord and it prompted me to make a post to encourage us all.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 John 3:16 

 God gave us the most precious gift and those who repent will receive the love of Christ.

 

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 

 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 

John 15:7-11

And if we have the love of Christ would we not want to live our lives for Him?

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 

 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:1-2

We only have one life to live.  We don't want to be as the world, living it for ourselves do we? Being wrapped up in all the vanity and pride and useless and vain things that appease the flesh will leave us outside of the love of God.... How could we do such things after what He has done for us?


Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? 

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 

 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 

 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. 

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.  

Isaiah 53:1-12 

 

Let us lay down our lives for Him sisters.

 

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 

 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 

 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 

 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 

He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 

Matthew 10:34-39


And great is our reward if we follow after Him and endure until the end.


For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. 

What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. 

 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 

 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 Romans 6:20-23 


Glory to God!!!


And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 

 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:27-28

Let us all examine ourselves and what we do with our days. I don't want to have any regrets after any day that I could have lived it in a more glorifying or honorable way unto the Lord. 

I can assure you that when He sees your faithfulness and willingness to love not your life unto death (Revelation 12:11) He will grow you in the ministry He has for you, which in turn means that you will be able to live your life for Him even more!!!!

I have definitely seen that in my life sisters and I know you have also. Brother Jim and I have been talking about how the Lord has been growing me into more street witnessing and verbal proclamation of the GOSPEL. By living our lives for the Lord, He has grown us into our ministry tremendously.  I'm not saying all this for us to have any credit but we will boast in the Lord and what HE has done!  I also want to boast in the Lord for sisters I see the Holy Spirit growing them in their ministries because of their lives lived for Him. I see the Holy Spirit burning within them to grow and step out of comfort zones, open mouths, sending out the gospel (email, mail, face to face) standing fast in obedience in the face of adversity and giving their time to love and encourage the brethren every day....

Every minute He gives us is a gift, let us use those minutes to give back to Him. Read Matthew 25 about the talents:-)

And the following picture explains how we can do all that we do unto Him...



It's all because of Christ and through Him that we can do what we can do! Amen! Let us all continue to encourage one another to strive and press on.

And this picture is too pretty for words. Our Father and His awesome works!!!! Doesn't just looking at that picture make you want to give your every day to the One who can create such a miracle? (Thank you sister for sharing that.)


And let me share a message between sisters and let that also prompt us on to giving Him every minute of this one life we have to live unto Him.


📣💨Glory to God📣💨



Here's a little bit of travel through our Father's creation. 



I pray that you all are striving on in holiness and obedience in love of our Father. Let me know how I can help you.


Love to you in Christ our Savior,

Sister Deb