Rejoicing and Walking in the Spirit through Persecution

 Good evening sister saints!

Praises to our heavenly Father for all He has done!  It's been another really busy, but good day and I wanted to redeem the time so I made an audio for you instead of typing it all...you can find that HERE.

Before I go I want to share some scripture pictures, thank you sister for sharing them:-)


Peace makers. Sometimes we don't feel like that do we sisters, when we have to divide and separate from those who claim Christ yet live in sin.  But...if you look at it biblically, we are bringing what should be peace for them, if they were in Christ, so they are the ones not being the peace makers and we are:-)


Oh amen sisters, praise God for our precious Savior!

Brother Jim has some interesting things on his update HERE including a great witnessing audio with a King James Only cult member that tried to dispute against what the full meaning of repentance is.  

Yes we did travel a bit today but I didn't take any videos because it's really smoky here and you can't see a lot anyway.  I need to go now but Lord willing I will be back tomorrow.

Love to you in the Lord,

Sister Deb


Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 

 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.  

Matthew 5:10-12