Seek Ye First The Kingdom of God

 Greetings sisters!!!

(Brother Jim shares this picture:-)


But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Matthew 6:33 


When we were in the world we would seek first or own kingdom. The kingdom we built up for ourselves, you know, that one where it's all about us and what we want... But it lead to no good and in the end, destruction had we continued on it.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. 

He that laboureth laboureth for himself; for his mouth craveth it of him. 

Proverbs 16:25-26 

I šŸ“£REJOICEšŸ“£to see the power of God in the sisters we know that have forsaken all that to serve the one and only King!  No longer are we wrapped up in pride and vanity of our hair and clothing, or the latest recipes and decorations for our house. No more do we waste out time in self indulgence or idle activities!

No! We have forsaken all that and now dress in a humble, shamefaced manner, redeeming our time wisely for the Lord and seeking first the kingdom of God....

..."and His righteousness" ...

Don't forget that part 

..."and all these things shall be added unto you."


In context the chapter is talking about God giving us what we need and trusting Him to do so.  We are to store up treasures in heaven...

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: [

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 

 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.  

Matthew 6:19-21 

Not earthly treasures that the unbelievers seek after. (Such as what we just talked about in building our own kingdom.) 

It's an easy to understand concept, seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness and He will add to our lives what we need and take care of us....but it can sometimes be a hard one to put into practice.  That trust may come easily to some and others may have to work harder at it but I will say this, the longer we walk in truth, the better it becomes because we can see what He does in our lives and it builds a foundation of trust.  

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. 

 O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. 

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing. 

Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord.  

Psalm 34:8-11 


I want to warn us all not to get swept up in what's going on in the world (as we know it will ultimately affect us at some point) as it will take us away from seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness and instead we end up seeking the world and what's going on it it, then satan comes in and drags us down into despair.  I don't look, nor do I worry about all that because I have today and God may require my life tomorrow so why would I waste my time on the world today when I could be doing good works unto the Father instead?




I shared our sunrise with a sister and she sent it back to me with scripture:



And she shared this from her trip into town when she stopped to see the ocean.



Another sister shared this picture and I'll share what she said about it...


"God’s creation is just so lovely and peaceful. In the midst of evil its refreshing to see a flower. Let that be us, like a flower in the midst of a desert – God-fearing good women in the midst of a world of evil!"

Amen young sister saint!  Praise the Lord for all that He has made and let nature teach us :-)

Another sister shared about the Lord's mercies from Lamentations so I put it to a picture.


We are thankful that the smoke is lighter this morning, praise the Lord, and we are heading down the road into Idaho, doing jobs and then plan to witness the GOSPEL around the other side of the mountains in Montana in some tourist towns.  Lord willing we will be working our way through South Dakota tourist towns toward another wicked music fest where professed Christians will be partaking of it's fleshliness, in Nebraska, then heading into the midwest toward the end of the month.  But we shall see if we have tomorrow first. 

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 

Matthew 6:33-34 

I rejoice to see sisters seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, thank you sisters for your love of the Lord and your steadfastness in the faith.  Thank you to those who show godly love of the brethren and take the time to reach out and encourage one another on in truth and holiness....that's godly love.


A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. 
John 13:34-35 

Love is action...not just something we say or think.

I thought this was interesting...


We stand out on the street and people ignore and walk by. Lay the sign on the ground by the van away from all the people and they walk by to see what it says. šŸ™„

 Yesterday after we were out on the streets and back at the van putting things away, a man walked by and thanked brother Jim and said we need more people doing this. 

Brother Jim did an update HERE, sharing about what's been going on.

I found a water spigot at the truck stop we stayed at so guess what I did?


Washed clothes then hung them in the van...


...dripping on the floor but they dried fast during the trip.

We had a snack lunch, want some?



Praise God for simple Titus 2 jobs we can do.




I took you all along on our drive today:-)






 
And we went for a walk around the truck stop...



I think it's about time for me to shut things down and get ready for our day tomorrow. 

Hold fast sister soldier saints and let me know how I can help you.

Much love in Christ,

Sister Deb 




For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 

 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  

Jeremiah 29:11-13