Witnessing at another Wicked Music Fest

 Good day sister saints!

Let us rejoice any time we get to stand for truth and righteousness.  I'll share with you that yesterday that's just what went on....saints standing for the glory of our Father, at a wicked music festival that they slap our precious Saviors name on and call it of Him.  Here's an example of the wickedness that goes on in such gatherings...





You can see the rest of the videos HERE, with some audios and there are some of me witnessing to some women at the end or you can listen to them HERE and HERE. Praise God there were some people who seemed to be looking for truth and also there were many that got a loving rebuke.  Light went into the darkness and God was glorified! 

I'm sure yesterday you sister saints were standing for the glory of God also, overcoming satan by the power of God and walking in obedience.  I don't know about you but I'm totally edified and uplifted when a sister shares her good works (all from the Lord) of her day and her love of the Father in doing so. Praise the Lord!

Our little van home was noticeable all day which drew a lot of attention and offered much witnessing before the festival even began.  



There are many ways to shine light in a dark world and using your vehicle is just one and a simple one at that.  While we were witnessing at the festival we had ear plugs :-)  They hurt my ears but I used them just to make a point to the people that we want nothing to do with their wickedness.



As we, brother Jim and I, are called to go do such things in our ministry, we have to be sure we are walking in the spirit, not the flesh lest we have fear.  As you see in those two videos above, there's the chance of people getting physical and we have to remember that our Father is watching over us. (Many times yesterday the men got in brother Jim's face and a few turned toward me until he rebuked them for it.) 

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?  Psalm 118:6 

And I'll share more of God's Word speaking much within all this....

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. 
But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 
And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 
 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 

For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. 

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 

 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come. 

 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. 

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? 

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. 

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 

 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 

Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. 

 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.  Matthew 10:16-33 

If that doesn't give one strength a comfort in such situations, nothing will!  Praise God for His love and guidance.

And I just have to show you this....



All the glory to our Savior for His awesome creation!  Just as those bees are diligently working for Him, pollinating the flowers, let us sisters do the same in our lives, being obedient Titus 2 women and sharing His truth with those around us.




We are rich in blessings sister saints, with the hope that lies before us.  



Thank you sister for the scripture picture encouragement.



Oh praise God for His precious light that we get to be partakers of if we are His.  Amen!

I want to add this in before I go.  Brother Jim shared about the homeless man we met that watched our van for us while we witnessed and brother Jim paid him for it.  Brother Jim ministered the word to him of which he was receptive and I was able to minister to him in Titus 2 ways. I told brother Jim it was such a stark contrast between his humbleness in receiving the word and receiving help (it reminded me of the account of Samaritan and the wounded man) and the wicked so called Christians participating in their wicked activities.  And because our God is so big I'm going to share this and lift His mighty name even more. We were in the crowd of people when a man (rough very rough looking) came riding in on his bike and both the bike and him hit the ground.  Brother Jim ran over and asked if he was okay (while everyone else stood there just looking at him).  The man smiled and said yes. Brother Jim had me get a water from the cooler and he gratefully took it.  He got the gospel and told us he loved us.  Shortly afterwards he took off through the crowd and disappeared.    All those people claiming Christ who hated us and our message yet this man flying through said he loved us.  Interesting huh?

I wasn't planning on sharing a lot here as there was so much I can't decipher it all but as I'm typing this I want to rejoice in some of it that is coming to mind.  An American Indian woman from the area came up to talk to me and said that Christians are killing their children and killed many people before, referring to the Roman Catholics.  She also said that so many people claim God but are killers and haters as well as hypocrites. I was able to explain the difference between a real Christian the denominational 'christians' that we were looking at there.I told her a real Christian would die for her not kill her (or her people).  I also was able to explain the GOSPEL and the godhead, diety of Jesus and many more things as she had many questions.  She thanked me, walked away and said 'I heard the bible said that few will make it into your heaven'.  I replied that was correct.  I was rejoicing in being able to clarify her misconceptions and about an hour later when I saw her again....

The sower soweth the word. 

 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts. 

 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; 

And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended. 

Mark 4:14-17

....she was wickedly yelling at us.  The seed was sown, she received it and not long after she was offended.
I still rejoice because I was able to sow seeds (whatever comes of them is of God and His business) and I learned once again that God gives us what to say.

Okay so as I type this all my mind is going back and I'm remembering another woman who walked up to me to try to convince me to receive the spirit that will be there.  She said 'It's not here yet but it will be soon'.  She was a strange woman and I tried to entreat her to repent of that and hear the truth but she was creepily trying to pray the blood of their fake jesus over me and I had to rebuke her and walk away.  

There were two young women (maybe in high school yet) that approached brother Jim to be controversial and I stepped in to share a gospel card and witness. By the time I was done, they were talking and receptive, at least it seemed to be until an older man they knew walked up and interrupted and they ended the conversation, but in a good way.

Those 2 videos that I attached here....that man had a little tiny girl that walked up to him in the middle of one of his demonic tirades and when I saw her, my heart broke...but I quickly brushed it off lest satan weaken me out there.  

Later on while brother Jim was having a good talk with a man, a woman came up and at first I thought she was going to be controversial but I told her we love them all and just want them to see through the deception.  She ended up talking for quite a while, we hugged and she asked if she could email me.  My heart was broken for a moment because she reminded me of my oldest daughter who was seeking truth at one time and her life is far from it now and then I rejoiced because I shared hope with someone else's daughter!!!!!  

PRAISES AND GLORY TO GOD!!!!

There were many times I had to call women to repentance, oh as I type this one comes to mind.  It was getting to the end and people were leaving as a woman walked up to me and said 'You need to smile more' then laughed at me. I said 'I'll smile when these people repent."

Too many to remember but one thing I do recall sisters.....

Creepy eyes and strange personalities.

Many of the people who were acting out of order and getting very involved in it all had wide open eyes sometimes looking off in the distance while talking and then they had this fake joy (they called it joy of the holy ghost. I didn't capitalize it because it's their ghost and it's not holy that's for sure.)

One man had flies crawling on his face while he held his hand up with his eyes closed.  Another woman followed me around trying to pray the blood of their fake jesus over me.  One woman was grunting at brother Jim while he was talking to some younger people.  She stuck her face in between them and every minute or so would grunt. 

Okay that's enough for you to know that this is a real battle and it's spiritual, the lives and souls of people are at stake and we must warn them.  I'll share one more thing as I think of it, being out here and dealing with all these people face to face, watching them receive the word and then shortly after see them reject it is like being in the battle field and helping someone get to safety only to see them run back on the field and get shot.  It can rip you heart out if you aren't careful, meaning if you walk in your flesh you're going to go down when that happens but if we learn to be strong in the Spirit and cast down the flesh, we continue to be strong and keep moving.

Oh and one more thing....the false teacher that we exposed put us up on his Facebook page and one of the comments was that we looked like Abraham and Sarah. I'll take that:-)


As I type this, sister sent another scripture picture:-)



I thank the Lord for the sisters I know, who strive hard to help encourage one another, what a blessing!  I've gone on long enough, time to move on as there are more good works to be done before the night is over.


Hold fast!

Watch!

May the Lord watch over you all!

Love in Christ,

Sister Deb