A Day in the Life (Sept 21, 2021)

Good evening sister saints!


Thank you sister for the scripture pictures:-)  A pure heart, that's what we see in children when we teach them about God and His truth.  They soak it up...

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 

 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 

 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.   

Matthew 18:2-5 


I recall we met a young man, years ago that had a faith like a child.  He lived in a home for mentally or physically impaired people and had a simple way about him.  He came up to us as we stood outside a religious place and as brother Jim walked him through the gospel he was saying 'Yes, I believe all that.  Yes, I repented of my sins.  Oh that means I'm born again because that's all happening to me and I can see things in the bible. I want to obey, what about tatooes and what do I do about the tv in the home.....' He and brother Jim had an awesome conversation about his conversion and the truth.

It was a rare picture of the Matthew 18 verse above but then the people from the religious place came out and swept him away...

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 

 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!  

Matthew 18:6-7 

We see that 'offending' going on all the time but we pray the seeds that were planted may get watered and grow into fruits some day.

Speaking of planting seeds brother Jim caught this picture of me the other day...



Just out planting seeds and that's something any godly woman can do, hand out gospel cards wherever she goes.  Be sure they are biblical sisters, you can test yourself to the gospel HERE and we're happy to help you.



Oh how awesome is that in a wicked world. 

🌱Peace 🌱

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  

John 14:27 


Once again sisters, it's been a busy day and I have to go now but I'll leave you with a bit of God's creation we saw along our travels today.



The colors are changing a bit and it's hard to capture it on video.  Glory to God to let us partake of it. He is a mighty, awesome Father to look after His children.  

See brother Jim's update HERE.

Much love to you sister saints, hold fast.

Love in Him,

Sister Deb