Judge the Situation Not the Person

 Good evening sister saints!

I hope you are all striving on and for those of you who might be new, let me know how I can help you in the areas of being a godly woman and encourage you to strive to enter through the narrow gate as Jesus said.

I won't have much here tonight because I made an audio instead, you can find it HERE.  It's about what the title is, judging the situation not the person and in the middle of it I got interrupted and shared one of our new gospel cards, glory to God!

Anyway, I have lots to get done yet before we go out to preach outside a football game tomorrow, Lord willing so I'll let you go and share this beautiful picture and scripture a sister shared.



Don't forget to check out brother Jim's update HERE because in it you will find an audio he just did about 'body temple theology'.  I think you sisters will find it very edifying.

Oh yeah a couple videos here. The end of my walk this morning, new gospel cards and some travel.






Much love to you all,

Sister Deb


Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: [6] That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 15:5-6