Shining Our Lights All Over The World

 Good evening sister saints who love the Lord!

 


I hope your day went well (or is going well) sisters.  We were on the streets for about 6 hours today and not one person admitted they feared God (brother Jim asked the question many times) but MANY people said we should not fear Him.  As I type this post right now,  I'm working in the videos from our day and am on the video about fearing God.  Sad, because everyone will have the wrong fear when He returns or they die outside of Christ.  We shine our lights to glorify God and hope that some come to repentance. 
(Thank you sister saint for sharing the pictures of the beautiful flowers the Father has blessed you with on your land and adding His precious word to them.)


Just as Jesus did, we sisters are also to be doing the will of the Father.

If you are interested you can find the preaching videos from today... HERE.  You will also see some audios at the bottom and I was blessed to witness to several women.  Praise God to be counted worthy to share His precious pearls sisters no matter how you do it. In your life as a godly witnesses, the visual representation of your obedience that the world can see (headcovering, dress, meek and quiet, submission etc), doing the works of a godly woman (Titus 2) handing out GOSPEL cards, emailing it, verbally sharing it....however you do it all is a glory to God and we are blessed to share it all. Amen?!


Oh I love that sisters it is so true!!!  He already knows what we need before we even ask Him, what a blessing that is!  I know this as we go on the streets, that He will give me the strength I need to do it and the words to say.  This morning I was struggling in both body and mind and right away got to witness to a woman (who really didn't want to talk much so it was brief) and I told brother Jim that I wasn't ready and so I took some time, mentally while on the streets, and asked the Father to give me the words that will glorify Him and help a potential sheep.  He did just that and sent some women for me to witness to.  All the glory to Him!



Interesting verse and so true.  Vain is the help of man compared to what God can do!  Read Proverbs and we see many warnings about the vanity of man and the only true help we get is from God because without Him, all the help in the world will be worthless.  


After we were done on the streets we went back to our parking spot about a half hour away and were working on the videos as it poured rain. (We were blessed to be packed up and down the road before it hit.)  After the rain stopped we opened the van door to get better reception for faster uploading into our website and we were blessed to see this awesome sight.






Beautiful bright colorful lights in the sky in a rainbow that only a Creator God could do sisters, what a precious sight to see!

Genesis 9:13 
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

And he made a new covenant through the blood of Christ.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: [32] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord : [33] But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. [34] And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord : for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord : for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Oh and before I go I have to show you this...


A woman walked up to me, gave me this bag with a cookie and said thank you as she gave it to me.  I handed her a gospel card and thanked her:-)  

Check out brother Jim's update HERE.

Let's see what tomorrow brings, Lord willing we hope to be out there again.  

Hold fast dear sisters and I'm here to encourage you on.

Love in Christ Jesus. 
Sister Deb