What Are You Living For?

 Good evening sister saints!!!

"What are you living for?"

Brother Jim asks that question out on the streets and then asks if they are living for the world and the lusts of the flesh or for Christ and eternity. Our thoughts, our actions and our deeds all show who and what we are living for.  

For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.  

Galatians 1:10 

If we are of Christ we are to live and serve Him, thereby crucifying the flesh and walking in the Spirit.

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 

 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.  
Galatians 5:24-25 

Not living for what the world does (riches, beauty, fame, possessions, reputations, glory of man etc)...

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  

Matthew 6:32 


We sister saints should live for kingdom of God.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  
Matthew 6:33 

A simple concept but one we must remind ourselves as the flesh has a way of blinding us and satan uses those weaknesses against us if we let him.  Get that... if we let him.  See, we have the power of God behind us and if we resist him what does scripture say?  

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  James 4:7 


So if we have satan on our back and he's bringing us down that means we haven't resisted him according to scripture, have we?  Clearly we believe what God's Word says that He will flee if we do just that?  In order to do that we need to be living for the Lord, crucifying our flesh daily and walking in the Spirit (not the flesh) so that we have the power to do it.

I had more I wanted to say but I'll have to be satisfied with this for now as I have some other things come up for some saints we are in fellowship with.   Before I go, I had some things already uploaded from earlier.  A picture I took and a scripture I put on it from a sister.



Thank you sister for the next scripture picture:-)



Titus 2 moment, chia pudding.
One sister uses coconut milk and maple syrup and other variations.
Yum, praise God for healthy foods.


And some travel videos of God's amazing creation.






Okay sisters, Lord willing we will be back tomorrow after we're out on the streets sharing the GOSPEL so if my post is short it doesn't mean my love for you is short :-)


Hold fast and love to you all.

Sister Deb