A Day in the Life (Oct 11, 2021)

Greetings to our godly sisters in Christ!!!

Here we all are with another day, let us return it all to the Lord i

n love, obedience, praise, good works and more! 

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. 

 Psalm 27:4

We had a great day of witnessing all the glory to God! Last night I witnessed to a worker in Walmart where we were parked for the night. This morning brother Jim was able to witness several times in the same store.  




Today as we were traveling we stopped by a couple dent and bent discount food stores that I've taken you to (via video and did again today:-). 



While there I got to witness to a woman who took it upon herself to tell us how good a product was. (Nice door opener:-)  



We talked off and on along the aisle and had a good conversation, you can hear them last part of it HERE.  Brother Jim witnessed to a few German Baptist and Mennonite men as well you can see that HERE.  Praise God let the Word go out!



We have testimony of some sisters who have been witnessing right in their own homes and towns as God is opening doors! No matter where we go, or don't go, we all are to be ready to share this precious truth with everyone! You never know who is watching and being affected.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  Matthew 5:16 

I want to share this verse with you...

And Samuel grew, and the Lord was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.  1Samuel 3:19 

Do we take the word of God as seriously and let NONE of His words fall to the ground? God's Word is true, it's rare to see true believers in this day of great falling away and few work hard at not letting the precious Word fall to the ground. What we see are those who claim His holy name yet run around looking like (not dressing biblical both men and women) and acting like (sports, entertainment, unbiblical music, pagan holidays like Christmas etc) the world. They hate the Word the most...that means they ARE the world. True sisters in Christ lay down their lives for Christ. They are no longer vain and instead cover their head and body biblically, they forsake their feminism and submit to men, they keep their homes and raise children (if the Lord calls them to that life) and they obey all His commands.  Glory to God I praise my obedient sisters who are all struggling through their lives... being married to unbelieving husbands, living with claimed family members who claim Christ yet don't forsake all sin, struggling through their youth and the oppression of parents trying to teach them unsound doctrines, having children while just in the early stages of their walk in Christ, married to husbands who claim Christ but are (husbands) tossed to and fro on doctrines, working hard to support themselves in the world and the list of trials go on and on. I see sisters standing, and I praise you all in the name of the Lord!!!


I love this ..

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  Ephesians 6:13 

Having done all to stand...that's powerful. I can get really sick from some fleshly thorns of mine (and I know other sisters who suffer in the flesh as well) and to continue to stand through the day can be a tremendous battle but at the end of the day we can look back and say we have "done all", to stand. Can we say the same for our faith and following in obedience? 

I did a children's post this morning, you can find that HERE. I'm going to try to work harder at posting more regular and if I keep it simple I should be better at doing that. Maybe this is a way of being more accountable and my sisters can help me remember and offer suggestions:-) 

A sister screen captured this from one of my older posts and sent it to me. We discussed how our obedient lives as godly women might divert others from a disastrous end in eternity.



Keep shining your light of Christ sisters and don't grow weary as you may help lead someone out of the dark and not even know it.



We were blessed with water this morning.


Something so simple brings us much joy and thankfulness.



He's an awesome God.  A sister just shared this...

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 

 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 

Revelation 22:12-13 

Amen.



We saw this vehicle pull in, a woman and several children jumped out and went into the store. I was just getting ready to go in when we saw them so I hurried to go in after them. I looked but didn't catch them and brother Jim said they came out shortly after they went in.  They looked like they might be pentecostal or something but anyway I tried to be faithful and help them.  



I took this bread picture just cuz I knew my Titus 2 sisters would appreciate it:-)



I snapped that picture the other day we went out to shine the light at a wicked college football game. Thousands walked by us and only a few potential sheep... But that's what the Word says doesn't it?!



That was a sunset from our Father after that wicked game. How refreshing:-) brother Jim was in the store witnessing to a man while I was out working on the videos from the day. Praise God, videos that seem to be helping other saints as well as those who don't claim Christ but are seeing the wickedness of the world and God seems to be doing something in them. 

It's all about Him, not us, amen?! We do what we do because we love the Lord and take His word seriously.

For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Ephesians 4:12 

I see sisters being trained up for their ministry and God using them in various ways. He's a mighty God!

Many saints have "come out from among them" with the help of the good works of another saint so keep going sisters.

Praise and glory to God!

Let's see if we get tomorrow and if not I pray you all hold fast.

Godly and fervent love to you all. And I mean that.

Sister Deb


Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 

I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; 

That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge

1 Corinthians 1:3-5