A Day in the Life (Oct 21, 2021)

Godly love and greetings to my striving sister saints!

Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; 

Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
1 Peter 2:11-12 

Abstain from fleshly lusts that war against the soul, amen sisters.  We see such destruction from women who don't abstain, they turn and run right into it.  We just encountered a situation that I will share with you so that you can learn to watch and discern.  We met a couple that both said they wanted more truth yet when the wife was shown, in scripture, the submission role of women along with headcovering and dress, she dove right into her fleshly lusts that war against the soul.  She tried to destroy her husband, destroy us (who showed them the truth) and spread lies all around about it all.  Why? Because she hates the word of God.  How can I say that? Because those who LOVE the word of God come to it, they don't go join in with the enemy and destroy those bringing it.  (Feminism...it's the root of many evils in this world.)  It's clear to see when someone loves the word and comes to the light vs those who hate it and run into the darkness.  Call it like it is.

We made a video for you:-)



Praise God for a nice parking spot, the ability to fly our signs on our van to many people driving through or passing by and also getting some online ministry caught up as well as a bit of peaceful day without any travel.  Yes, travel is nice but it can be very tiring so a down day is super special to us. 


We saw this van in the parking lot we stayed in the other day, a woman was sleeping in it.  I didn't see her out and about otherwise I would have went to talk to her.  Brother Jim did get to witness to a man in the same lot so praise God and I got to witness while I was in the store.  All the glory to God and the life saving GOSPEL goes out.


Brother James took that picture above of the flower in among the garbage and said I should share it with you sisters ... like we saints are striving in this world that is filled with garbage (sin).  


Since they legalized the use of marijuana there will be more sin abounding but we can flourish in the Lord within this world (of sin) by His grace and power.  




But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.  
1 Corinthians 15:10 

We see brother Paul as an example of it, praise God for all the faithful saints who walked before us to help strengthen us and the body of Christ we have today.  




Amen, thank you sister for sharing the scripture pictures here.  It's awesome because as us sisters share in our ways (some send verses, some send audios, some do videos, some share emails, some share scripture pictures and all are of love and build the encouragement and edification of the body.)



We also saw a young man living in that limo:-)  He parked by us while we were getting ready for a ministry call with a brother and brother James got to witness to him. Praise God!  

The other day brother Jim was looking for his reading glasses. He'd just helped set up my cart to go get water and when we couldn't find them he used his broken ones:-)  



I took out one of the empty water jugs to fill it at the machine and then sent him that picture:-)  Musta fell off his head into the basket :-)  It makes a person thankful for eyes to see.  Years ago in my youth I was almost considered legally blind and my eyes were getting worse fast.  Contacts slowed down the degradation and then I had surgery.  Today I have glasses yet but nothing like that and ever since I was young I've had a great appreciation for my sight.  Let us make sure we are careful what we put before our eyes.

I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.

Psalm 101:3 

That means we don't choose to set wicked, sinful thing before us but the world is going to send it in front of us.  There's a big difference between us gazing at something and the world sending something in front of us that we look away from.  For instance, in the summer time, being in the world all the time, we see much biblical nakedness but we didn't set it there, the world did.  That's not our fault and we didn't set it before us BUT if we don't look away from it or we look once again (even if a split second look to see it again) we have now set it before us.  



Aren't those flowers beautiful....let's look at them up close and give God the glory for is amazing creation.


The detail is astounding.  Look how much God put in each of His creation and man cannot come close to replicating any of it because all that exists was already created and man is simply using what's there and still can't come close to the glory of it.  All the glory to God. 

Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.  
Nehemiah 9:6 



I just shared with someone about love being action (deed) not in just words. My parents want nothing to do with the new Deb in Christ, they want the old sinful wicked Deb, and I haven't heard from them in years.  Well I received a message that she said she loves me (she's old and seriously ill) and I returned that expression of love with the offer of (action) coming to share the truth of God with them if they want to finally listen and talk about it. Nope, they want just lip service love in words to make themselves feel good but not the words of Christ. They claim to love God and serve Jesus Christ (with their lips-words) but they hate the word of God and His truth (by rejecting it with wicked deeds.) Let that not be so among us and let us be far from those who do such things until they repent.  Keep shining your light, you never know who is watching and may repent.  Anyway it's all in our Fathers hands who is just and righteous. 



More of God's amazing creation doing what it was created to do, not being in rebellion like mankind.  Anyway, let us shine our lights brightly sisters:-)  I'm thankful for you sisters who truly are following after the Lord and not just in word. 


That sentence is very powerful and uplifting to me, not growing weary in well doing.  I know we can grow weary out here on the streets dealing what what we do (and you sisters have what you need to deal with)  but we have to have the right focus...on Christ. 

📣💨📣💨📣💨





Okay sisters, I have some other ministry things to tend to yet and am thankful for what and when I get to share here, in love, to you all. See brother James update HERE.

I hope your day is or was joyous and strong in the Lord.

Love from your sister in Christ, all because of Him.
Sister Deb