A Day in the Life (Oct 22, 2021)

Praise God I'm thankful for my obedient sister saints!




I made a video for some sisters I'm in fellowship with and decided to share some of it with you... 




...and I serve you a homemade cinnamon cocoa iced coffee...




...to sip while we travel down the highways.



Let's give God glory for His beautiful and amazing creation and I'm so glad I can share it with you:-)



(Thank you sister for the scripture pictures:-)

Let us rejoice that we can do this today as we may lose these internet capabilities when the days get darker and I suppose God will have great works for us all then!


For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10 


A sister and I were sharing about how we are thankful that we are not offended when being corrected. In fact I would be greatly offended if a sister didn't correct me even in seemingly small things. (This sister has offered corrections on typos and broken links on my blog posts and I asked her to help me in that area and I'm thankful, not offended.). See if we have a true heart of godly love for one another we will not easily take offense now will we easily give it. How much more should we want to be corrected in the things of God so as not to grieve Him???  Something to think about. 🤔💭

Another sister is married to an unregenerated man that has been difficult but with her for many years but because of her quiet witness he is starting to soften, hear and see some of the truth.  She shared this...


...and I thought it might be encouraging to those of you who may be in the same situation. It can also be encouraging to those who have a husband who gets in his flesh even if he claims to be a believer.  Praise God for the encouragement of the brethren to help press one another on.


God is merciful to us, longsuffering as we battle our flesh with His help.  How much more 'should' we be with those who don't have the power of God but have the influence of Satan? Shine your light brightly sisters, you never know who is watching.

Praise God for sisters who the Lord has blessed with a house full of children, we pray for you to be strong and press on through the power of God.  I just did another children's post, you can find it HERE

A sister was sharing from one of my favorite passages in Philippians 3...
 

But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. 

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 

 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 

Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Philippians 3:7-15

And I am greatly strengthened by verse 8 but she also pointed out verse 15 which caused me to ponder. 




I love that!  God will reveal to us anything otherwise minded in us... What an awesome promise!!!  I've often shared this verse...


Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 
 1 Corinthians 10:12 

We are never above correction and as we talked about, we should be above being offended over it and be thankful for who ever loves us enough to do it.



We saw a white van drive by us with "Just Married" on it (similar to the picture) and a bunch of other decorations on it. Brother James asked how come we never see people make such a big deal about being born again. 🤔💭.  Does everyone who knows you, see the deal you make about our Saviour who has redeemed us with His blood on the cross?

In case you didn't see brother James update yesterday (you can see today's HERE) he posted this on it from a brother in Sweden.

And go check out Matthew 7 verse by verse teaching HERE.  

A sister sent me a picture of her Titus 2 duty while we were messaging and I returned it with scripture...


A simple picture that says many things about us godly women serving the Lord in our duties.


And a bit of health advice for those of you with abdomen issues (adhesions, ovarian remnant, PCOS, menses, bowel, liver, digestive issues etc) look up castor oil packs.  I have some serious issues and after several days of doing it, I'm joyous for the results that I've not gotten with anything else.  People make a big deal about it being messy but I just roll the bottle up in my heat pad to get it warm, lay down, rub a bunch of oil on my abdomen, lay a piece of cotton t shirt over it then put on the heat pad. I do it for at least an hour (while working on the sisters posts or messaging sisters lol). Jus sharin' and hope it helps someone.  (Thank you sister saint for reminding me of it :-)

Glory to God for His perfect timing and the gospel going out in a place that we had not planned on being until shortly before we left this morning. The circumstances make us shake our head in wonder at how our Father can set it all up. 


For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 
Isaiah 55:8 

I woke up thinking the words "how great is our God" .  

O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
 Psalm 92:5



Amen. I hope you have peace this day and joy in the Lord. Love to my godly sister saints.
Sister Deb