A Day In The Life (Oct 24, 2021)

 Greetings in love to our sister saints!



(Thank you sister for the awesome picture with His precious word on His precious creation.) 

And what a helper He is in sending His son...

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.  

Titus 2:11-14 

...that through the GOSPEL one might be saved and have the hope of eternal life with the Father.What a glorious promise sisters. 

Brother James had a new teaching HERE on condemnation vs conviction 

I have to cut this post short as I have many things to do yet tonight but tomorrow I have more I want to share, all to the glory of our Saviour as without Him we can do nothing.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.  

John 15:5



Praise God for His awesome, peaceful creation that we saints can refresh ourselves in. We are unworthy to partake of such beauty. 



Have a joyous evening sisters! Lord willing we can meet up here again.

Love in Christ,

Sister Deb 


These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 

 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

 John 17:1-4