A Day in the Life (Oct 31, 2021)

 Greetings to our obedient sisters :-)

I'm thankful for this day and for the saints who love the Lord. (Thank you sister for all the beautiful pictures with God's awesome word.)



I recall as a child reading some quotes and seeing "Proverbs" under it and I had no clue that it was God's holy word. My earthly brother told me it was a thought or quote from a Chinese man.  I'm so glad I have ears to hear now and can hear our Master who calls us into the truth.



Praise God we are not citizens of this world sisters! Those who are born again through the GOSPEL are now his children and we seek the city to come.  Please test yourself to see if you have been deceived by an easy believe gospel. Most people we meet, have been, and we entreat them to dig deeper.  Jesus says be not deceived which is a command and there will be no excuses when we stand before a holy God as we will already be judged by then.




Exposing darkness! That's exactly what we were doing tonight. You can see the videos HERE


We were parked in a Pizza Hut parking, lot just like a bunch of other people, and were standing on the public sidewalk with our signs and brother James was teaching. I had been in and talked to them and said we would be getting a pizza later (rather like paying our rent for parking there:-) The police singled us out and said he will have our van towed if we didn't move it. I moved the van and brother James stayed to preach. 

God hates partiality and police officers are to uphold the law but we see more and more who are corrupt. He will be held accountable for his wicked and unbiblical actions. We hope he repents.

I took the van and moved to a big parking lot a few blocks down the road and was waiting in it and had some lil birds come visit me:-)


And another one :-)


Glory to God for his awesome creation! 

It's been a super busy day in the Lord and we're thankful for whatever we can do for His glory.   Praise God for it all and I'm glad to be able to come here and share with you sister saints.  

I have to go now but I leave you with one more....


Love to you sister saints,

Sister Deb