Encouragement for Today

 Greetings sister saints around the world!!!!



Amen, that 's an awesome promise we get if we endure in the true faith until the end.  Sadly so many are deceived into thinking people can all make their own way or interpret the bible the way they choose in order to please their flesh. There's one body, one word, one Savior, one faith, one God....

Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 

 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 

 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.  

Ephesians 4:3-6 

We sisters must always be ready to share the 'one' biblical GOSPEL with those who come into our lives.  God will guide you on when, how and what to say etc.  He doesn't leave us here on our own, He is our Master and Shepherd. 

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
John 10:16 


One fold and one shepherd.  Praise God for His rock solid Word that never changes!  (That 'one' body never changes either, unlike the world who have made 30,000 or more false ones.)  

We saw this scorpion, what an amazing creature.  I find them creepy but also fascinating.  I lived in the dessert for many years and had to deal with such things as scorpions, black widows, brown recluse, snakes and more.


No matter where we go there is always something dangerous in the world, especially satan who is like a roaring lion...

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.  

1 Peter 5:8-9 



Amen, that scripture picture (thank you sister for sending them:-)  goes along with Hebrews 3:13 

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.  

Which is just what us sisters do every single day.  Brother James always says how people look after their pets more than they do those who they claim to love in the Lord.  We pray such people repent and we are here to help anyone who is seeking truth.

Speaking of daily one-anothering, one of the ways us sisters do that is by sharing our meals with each other across the world. It's our way of showing hospitality in the only way we can as we would definitely cook for each other if we could.   Here, have some with us.



Brother James appreciated his pasta and I had soup...take your pick:-)



We also share out other Titus 2 duties through the day and encourage one another on in their good works. 



And we  also encourage one another in the Word, pressing each other on by sending strengthening, peaceful, joyous, rebuking, encouraging scriptures to each other.  Bearing one anothers' burdens, rejoicing and weeping with one another.  What a beautiful thing to think of the saints worldwide who are being obedient in all their ways.  Sisters biblically headcoverd and dressed, submitting and being Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 workers and the godly men are a great encouragement with them stripping their flesh and working hard to be examples to the flock.



Christ received those who repented and were born from above, should we not be doing the same?  Sometimes there are a conflict of personalities but we sisters have found that the more you know each other, the less those trivial things matter.  Praise God for His precious word.

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 

 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.  

Colossians 3:12-13 


I tore apart the van under the bed and the shelves then reorganized what I had.  I'm joyous to have the opportunity to do it and thankful it's done.  Rest is well deserved after long days of work, amen sisters?

You can see another children's post HERE.  For some reason the draft didn't let me put in a recent date so....anyway lol.   Stuff like that used to drive me crazy but today I focus on what's more important, the kingdom of God.  Praise the Lord for being able to focus on Him and forget about all those trivial things that don't really matter in the big picture.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 

 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.  

Revelation 3:20-22 

Glory to God, what more is there to look forward to!?

Sometimes I don't know what to write but just open the post and start sharing, sometimes more some less and all over the place but isn't that life in general.  It can change in an instant (as I was sharing with a sister we need to be strong this minute because our life can change the next.)  Speaking of changing, I better change what I'm doing otherwise I won't get it all done before my time is spent. lol




I hope you all rest well, or your day goes well, wherever you are.  Hold fast to the faith and look to the Lord.

Much love to you all, sister saints,
Sister Deb