Reverence vs Respect

Greetings to our obedient sister saints.

I hope you are all doing well when you read this. I know some of you are struggling through some physical issues with yourself and some with husbands who are going through healing from surgeries and my thoughts are with you sisters.  Praise God for the love of the brethren and to be able to share it.  Someday, if we endure, all saints will be together with the Lord.  

Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; 

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. 

Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

Isaiah 43:5-8


The topic of "reverence" came up recently so after pondering it, I made an audio for us which you can find HERE.

Praise God for His word and guidance so that we can all know how how we can be pleasing to Him.  Hopefully that has encouraged and helped some of you as it did for me.

A couple days ago a sister shared this...


I thanked her for that great reminder for myself.  Let us all press one another on.


Thank you sister for the scripture picture gifts.)

Amen, we sisters are continuing in well doing, helping one another along, bringing honor and glory to the Father.



Yes!  There is much comfort in the body of Christ, knowing others are seeking and striving on through many of the same trials we all have.



I was cleaning our my phone and found some more pictures to share with you all.  Such awesome beauty in each one, with so much detail to look at. Most people look at the bee on the flower and then the flower itself but what about the ground below it with all the other creatures that may be living there, unseen.


I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. 

Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land. 

Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. 

Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven. 

 Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. 

 Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps. 

Psalm 85:8-13 




That verse should humble mere mortals who depend on Him for every breath.



I brought you along on our trip back from the hardware store last night:-)


And that picture was sent to me from a sister who found it on an older blog post:-)

Brother James made an audio refuting a false teacher who accused both of us as going to split hell wide open when we get there. You can listen to it HERE.


Before we go, let's go for a walk and give God glory for His amazing creation.




Hold fast sister saints and much love to you all, fervent unfeigned love that is.  


Sister Deb