The Light in the Darkness of Storms

Greetings sister saints!



Let us praise God who never changes!  

For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.  Malachi 3:6 

He is our stronghold...

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. Nahum 1:7

When the world around you is crashing down, our Lord is our Rock!!

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.  2 Samuel 22:3

We will have much tribulation in this life...

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.  Acts 14:22 

But we must strive to enter in and not grow weary or faint.

 

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 

Hebrews 12:3



And look to Jesus. 

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 

 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

Hebrews 12:1-2

Satan can work in many different ways to try to tear you down but if we cling to Christ we will survive.



Walk in the Spirit sisters not the flesh. Don't put your trust and joy in man as he will fail you, nor circumstances as they may change nor create expectations that may never be reached. 


You have to see things for what they are and then press past them into the Light. 

Satan the 'accuser and father of lies' will try to bring things to condemn you, maybe through your mind or a from a person and you must go right to scripture to examine yourself lest you believe his lies and then all is hopeless!

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10 

Our Saviour came to set us free but we may be free from within the darkness of the storms, not necessarily out of them. Accept your plight as it is and press on.  Don't let your circumstances, lies from the enemy or people steal your peace and joy in the Lord.  It's His precious gift to you, cherish it and believe it.

(Thank you sister for all the beautiful scripture pictures:-)

Man may leave you but Jesus won't. 

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 

Hebrews 13:5

And this lifts my heart and brings me great joy... 

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 

 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 

 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 

John 14:1-3

Let us strive on sister saints!   Hold fast!



Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

 2 Timothy 2:3



Amen. His will be done. He knows and sees all things and in the end it will all be made right as He is a righteous and just God.


Much fervent and unfeigned love to my striving sister saints!

Sister Deb 

 

Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips. 

Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal. 

Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. 

Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.

 Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. 

Psalm 17:1-5