A Day in the Life (Nov 18, 2021)

 Good evening sister saints!


We are thankful for another busy day in ministry and getting many things done.  The GOSPEL went out several times today in person as well as much truth online.  Also, the sisters had a great talk about conscience and choices regarding some Titus 2 topics of food and shopping. We discussed the different variables and options of shopping (who to buy from etc) as well as the conscience choices that people make in their food. At some point I hope to do an audio on this. I'm thankful for sisters who follow the word of God and don't add to nor take away from it.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 

 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 

Revelation 22:18-19 

Speaking of Titus 2 duties, I had to go into the store and I made a video for you.




I also share some of God's amazing Creation with you as we traveled.



Okay sisters, I only have a little time but wanted to come here and encourage you to press on :-) Let me know how I can help you:-)


The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation 22:21 



Love in Christ to my godly sisters!

Sister Deb.