A Day in the Life (Nov 30,2021) (about care)

 Greetings sister saints who love the Lord!

Praise God for this day and to be able to serve Him in it, rather than serving the evil one like we used to.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?  

Romans 6:16 

I'm so thankful to be a child of God who is a Father that takes care of His children. I was just sharing with some sisters about a time (many years ago) when God looked after me in a time of physical and mental weakness after a surgery and protected me from some relatives that were bent on destruction of my soul.  He's a caring Father.

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7 

And he protected me from this...

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 
1 Peter 5:8 

But our Father had it already planned out and He protected me from his wicked workers. 

I just happened to think about that today when a sister brought up a topic and it sparked more ideas.  Praise God that's how the body works, sharpening one another and sharing encouragement on a day to day basis. Speaking of caring, you might wanna check out the new children's post HERE and see a beautiful hen taking care of chicks and ducks that she hatched. 

And more about 'care', I care for your soul so I share the gospel with you HERE. And I care enough to come and share some encouragement with you every day, or pretty much anyway.  Lord willing I will keep doing that until the internet goes down, Christians hafta get off it or I just can't anymore for whatever reason. 




We Titus 2 women are to be caring helpers so I offer you a golden milk and would be happy to make one for you but until then you can see a video on how to make it HERE

Use hospitality one to another without grudging. 
1 Peter 4:9 

I rejoiced greatly because I was able to give out a few gospel cards today because I care about the souls of the lost.


And for more Titus 2 works from a godly woman, I share a new gadget that I bought after much contemplation. (Seems we've gotten a few more kitchen gadgets that have been super helpful for me and so I'm very careful in what I buy, especially in the van.)  Anyway you can see a couple videos of it.  The first one is about patience:-)



And i show you how it works lol never used it before so you came along with as we learned ourselves. 


I'm so thankful that the Lord has given us the provisions to be able to have such things.  I'd make something for you with it if I could:-)  I'll do my best and share as I use it in the future, if I get that far:-)

Lord willing we may be doing some wood cutting tomorrow and inbetween other projects.  I can't wait, I love being outside doing such things.




Brother James got the saws out and gassed them and they started right up!  Yay!

Ok I have to go for now. Let us all thank the Lord for what He has done and let us do what He created us for because we care about pleasing Him.

Much godly love and sisterly hugs to my sister saints:-)
Sister Deb


And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.  
Luke 21:34