Few is Few

Blessings and grace to my sister saints!



A sister and I were sharing this verse and how Christ is alive!  He is life and if we are in Him we don't fear death. In fact through our physical death we will have eternal life if we are truly His.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 

 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 

John 10:27-28 


Speaking of our death I thought about it yesterday when we were being stalked by a very angry man that was mad because we called out an unbiblical religious body and their wicked Halloween festival that he defended. 



He followed us for many miles and then hung around a public parking lot while I cooked dinner. (It reminds me of the time we stood outside a religious body and a man drive off the road and tried to run over brother James.)  I told brother James that it's a good day to die for the Lord if it be His will, but it wasn't, and here we are again to serve Him for another day.

Anyway, while that was going on, we decided to stop in a public place for a while and cook dinner and I saw these flowers. Funny, that man was stalking us driving through the parking lot in circles and parking in the lot and I'm looking at God's creation.  :-)  


And God blessed us with a beautiful sunset to enjoy with our dinner.  




In this wicked world we see how 'few' few really is especially when such things (such as stalkers and haters) go on when nobody is looking.  (But God is!)  I made an audio about few....



(You can find that audio and those I've done in the past HERE.)






It's been getting pretty cold and the nights are dipping into the lower 30's so I dug out our winter heating options heated blanket for the bed and microwave rice packs which warm up the bed before we turn off the generator at night.  It's crispy cold in the morning but we get along and it makes us extra thankful for our hot morning coffee:-)  Tonight I recycled the heat from making dinner and held a fan by it to blow around the van and warm it up.  



Here, have a bowl:-)





Praise God for the blessings we have, giving thanksgiving for all things from our Father who sent His son that all who repent and believe upon Him will be born again and follow after Him.  See the complete Gospel HERE

See brother James update HERE.

Much love to you sister saints,
Sister Deb