Giving God Glory in Gatherings

 Greetings sister saints!

God had giving us another day, let us redeem it for Him!  I made another audio that goes along with the ones I've been doing lately on Titus 2 duties and conscience issues around the worldly holidays and such.  This one is about giving God glory in gatherings and talks about a sisters day she had and how she gave glory to God in it.  Its the last one below in the string of video links.  Before you listen to it you might want to listen to the other ones so that you get the entire picture and it doesn't cause any confusion.

The first one is HERE.  (Titus 2 Responsibilities Concerning Worldly Holidays and Festivals) 

The second one is HERE.  (Liberty Around Loved Ones)

The third one is HERE. (A Sisters Conscience Question on Thanksgiving)

**The fourth and last one (I did today) is  HERE  (Giving God Glory in Gatherings.)**

By sharing our experiences, questions, trials and triumphs we can encourage one another and therefore I like to share them here in hopes that it'll encourage some of you as well.



Thank you sister for sharing the scripture pictures.  Look at that awesome sunset in the making.  And yes, we can come boldly before the throne of Grace as our Father is there to help us.  Let us remember and trust in that.


That's awesome, they lifted up their voice to God and it says 'in one accord'.  They were gathered together, in one mind and speaking the same things.  What a joyous thought that is, and one that true believers should be fighting their flesh to get to.  It's not sinful to wrestle over doctrine, (we see many examples of that in scripture) in fact it's often a sin NOT to wrestle with them to get to the truth.  For example:  Say you meet a woman that claims Christ yet is keeping some sins.  She may claim that she doesn't see them as sin and you try to show her in scripture.  If she just walks off and doesn't try to dig for truth for the glory of God, she is not loving her sister and is in sin.  She's also not digging for truth to make sure she's not deceived, which being deceived would be a sin (see Eve in the garden).  She also could care less if you are in sin by your stance and therefore is in sin by not warning you (if she truly thinks she has the truth.)    When people disagree on doctrine then someone is wrong and in danger...isn't the glory of God and the soul of a saint worth wrestling over doctrine for?  The sisters I know stand on the truth and are ready to help another sister that may be in error / sin that she doesn't know.  How about a challenge?  If you see something I've written or taught that you think is unbiblical, send me an email and outline it with scripture what I have wrong.  

If you truly loved the body of Christ you would show me my error.  If you claim to be bought by the blood of Christ and you read this and think I'm in sin / error and you don't tell me, you are in sin cuz you don't love me.  I look forward to any biblical correction from those who truly have godly love. 

Something to think about...God warns much about not loving your brother (sister).  

And yes this topic fits with the title as we know sisters who fight through to get to the truth and then they can shine their lights better in the ministry God has giving them right in their own homes (and lives) just as I've been sharing on the audios.  Praise God the saints we know are strong and united, not wavering around on doctrine and ready to die for what God's word stands for!

Glory to God, I love my sister soldiers (who are not fearful and cowardly), that stand boldly on truth.

There's a new fellowship teaching called 'Wrestling with Words' you can find it HERE.

I have to go now but Lord willing I will be back to encourage you on another day and if not, hold fast sister saints and look to the Lord.

Love to you all, those I know and those that I won't meet until we are all home with the Father.

Sister Deb



None of this matters unless you are born from above through the bibilcal gospel, you can test yourself HERE