I Haven't Forgotten

Greetings sister saints!!!

I was going through some old posts and found some pictures that I wanted to share with you.  



Praise God for His awesome creation and the astounding beauty that man can't even come close to duplicating.  And if he did it would be with what has already been created by a mighty God.



As I was paging through these pictures, being thankful to the Lord for allowing us to experience it all....




I thought about how I can remember where each place is and what was going on at that time and the witnessing that we had opportunities to glorify God and share the gospel.





And it made me think of those who we knew and loved that had come out of man made religion, left much of the world's ways (seeking to learn and leave the rest), addressed biblical holiness in their dress etc. and were seemingly walking on the narrow road...




...and then sin came in and caused destruction and division.  Sin that they couldn't forsake or a sin of the flesh like pride, or something.




And they wandered off to do it their way... or something.  




Satan loves separation and destruction in the body of Christ.




And there's the sisters who are suffering separation from the saints because of the actions of others. 



I'm rejoicing to know I have sisters who are striving in the faith, trying to be biblical, obedient daughters of the most High God, but it makes me sad that I can't help some of them, love on them, lift their arms, bear their burdens magnify the Lord together. 




My heart breaks to learn that a sister is struggling in her faith as she juggles many roles in her motherhood, striving to learn how to be a godly woman in the midst all sorts of life changes.




Or knowing there are sisters who are being pulled here and there by husbands who are either unbelievers or claiming Christ and not fully obeying but yet having power and authority to cause her to waver. 




I just want you sisters to know...




I haven't forgotten you...



Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. 

For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 

How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 

And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 

Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Matthew 18:10-14 


Hold fast sister saints...

 
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:1-3


Much love to my godly sisters who love the Lord!

Sister Deb


Test yourself to the GOSPEL.