Let Us Go On to Perfection

 Greetings, in love, to our sister saints!

Are you joyous in the Lord today?  We are having a beautiful, chilly, sunny day here, rejoicing in the Lord and all He's done, let's rejoice together!



I made an audio called "Let us go on to perfection" and you can listen to it HERE if you are interested.  I talk about what perfection is and how we can 'go on to it' as godly women.    Let us all strive to press one another on to the glory of God.




Speaking of that topic, I've had sisters just recently help press me on to perfection by asking about something I said and giving me much to ponder about it all.  That's what the body does with each other.  


(Thank you sister for the scripture pictures:-)


For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 

For the body is not one member, but many. 

 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 

 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 

 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? 

But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.  

1 Corinthians 12:12-18 

I love that, go read the entire chapter, it's so edifying.  But what isn't edifying in the word of God, unless you are on the other side of it, which I hope you aren't.  Test yourself to the GOSPEL and let us know how we can help you.

Oftentimes people strive for perfection in their earthly life (spotless home, well weeded garden that's pleasing to look at, just the right clothing, nice looking houses and cars etc)  and lower the standard on their faith life when it should be the other way around.  The earthly things have no value in the heavenly realm....let us all remember that.

We live a simple life and would rather spend our time on storing up treasures in heaven where our heart is, than fussing with things here on earth.  I've been there done that (storing some treasures here on earth) and it's useless and will be of no value in eternity.  I've learned to be thankful and content in the simple things.  Speaking of simple, I wrote yesterday that I found a good deal on some microwave dishes and didn't post the picture so I thought I would as it's a good Titus 2 thing.



I'm very thankful for our little microwave as it makes cooking much easier since I've been making two different meals for us cuz I had had to change my foods.  We are rich in blessings that I don't want to take for granted. Today I made a few more videos on how to sew covers for dishes, if you are interested they are HERE, the last three of the post.

I want to share my walk with you I took today. Glory to God!



Let's look again at that awesome sunset...



Praise God for all He did and does for us, let us not squander it. 




 Let us go on to perfection and thus bring Him great glory.

(There's another children's post HERE.) 


Love to you all, in His mighty name,

Sister Deb



For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called 

Wonderful, 

Counsellor, 

The mighty God, 

The everlasting Father, 

The Prince of Peace.


Isaiah 9:6