Sharing Joy of the Lord

Good evening sister saints!

Praise God for this day!  Several sisters I know have been sharing about the colors changing on the leaves and how beautiful it is, giving God glory for His creation...doesn't it just fill you with joy to ponder such an awesome creator!?  It made me want to do an audio and read scriptures on joy (I may have done this already but so be it, let's be joyful with them again:-)  You can listen to it HERE.  

And then I thought I'd post pictures and we can all exalt the Lord together in His creation.  Before I do, I want to share with you the greatest joy and that is in Christ Jesus and the gospel by which one can find eternal life to be with Him.  You can test yourself HERE

























































Glory to God! Brother James did an audio a while back on joy, you can listen to that HERE.  

I hope you have a JOYous day / evening and stay warm if you are in cold climates:-)  



Love to all my biblical obedient sister saints:-)

Sister Deb