Simple Encouragement

Greetings sister saints all over the world!

I'm so thankful to the Lord for His mercies and grace, offering us the hope of eternal life if we endure in the true faith.  (See the gospel HERE.) The sisters and I have been talking about our words, how and how not to use them and it's been edifying and encourages us all to self reflect and keep it in our minds as so many things can easily slip.  We all want to honor and glorify our Father so going over all such topics are great to strengthen and remind us all. 


Amen and thank you sister for the scripture picture.  I'm so thankful for the new life through Christ, from dark to light, evil to pure, spotted to spotless, washed in the blood of Christ and we walk in holiness and obedience because we love Him. 

I made a scripture video for us sisters:



And there's a new children's post HERE.  Even if you don't have children, you might be interested as I usually post videos of God's creation and in this one is an amazing butterfly that brother James found.  


And this will make my Titus 2 sisters smile:


The lunch of a brother who is giving up take out food and trying to be more frugal with his money.  I know we sisters would all be willing to cook for all the brothers (and sisters) in Christ around the world if we could.



I'm so thankful for our little microwave (I don't fear them anymore) because it has allowed me to eat the way I need to without so much hassle, in the van life.  We pick our battles and do what we can in order to be able to focus on the more important things in life....which are eternal.  


To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 1:27 



I have to go for now sisters but I pray you are all standing strong in the Lord. Let me know how I can encourage you in the faith.

Much fervent  love to you all. 

Sister Deb


Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Revelation 3:11