A Day in the Life (Dec 14, 2021)

 Godly greetings to my holy sisters!



How wonderful that our meek and quiet spirit can be seen as a great price on the the sight of God. Let us remember that sister saints.  (Thank you sister for the scripture pictures:-)



Standing fast in the Lord.... That would be enduring with His power. Yes, we have to continue in the faith, obeying until the end to get out crown of righteousness.   

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.  

2 Timothy 4:8 


We actually had a Muslim man complimenting our obedience...yet we have professed believers questioning obedience. Interesting how this Muslim can see the obedience but those who claim to follow the Bible don't. That should be shaming to those who claim to love God's word....




As we read that verse we see that it's not just that God has NOT given us the spirit of fear (fear of God is the beginning of wisdom though) it's what He has given us...

Power
Love
Sound mind

(And much more of course!)


Oh....what precious words we all long to hear from Him.  Let us press one another on to strive through this world and overcome.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Revelation 3:21 

Brother James was really happy with his lunch.  We found both the cashew butter and that awesome marionberry jam at the discount store.


Lots more things going on here at the homestead today...



That water barrel being full makes me so thankful because I can wash clothes and things anytime I want.  It's such a blessing, a luxury we don't have on the road.



I have some cans of lentils I can't eat anymore so I drained them...




and made them into a dip for brother James.



Thermal soup for brother James dinner...



Tried glueing the second cushion fabric on instead of sewing...




Set some good books on it til it dries:-)




Let's see how it turns out tomorrow. Btw I still hafta show you the skirt I modified but that'll be another day, lots going on lately lol.


And I'm off to go back and work at the cabin again. 


Time to peel more cedar logs 

















And I sanded this table.





The camera doesn't show it but it has a beautiful pinkish hue to it. I love working with wood.



My hands were sore after using that grinder (takes a while to build up the strength) and it made me think of how hard they had to work on years past without all these tools.  Makes me think of this ..

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Matthew 24:41 

I have a hand grinder for wheat (and other things) and it takes a long time to grind even one cup, I can't imagine how they had to grind back then along with their other daily chores. They probably didn't have time to worry about fancy foods.  Anyway, I'm thankful for what we have and what we can do, redeeming it all for the glory of God. 




Such detail on all His creation.  





You can see the larvae trails...



Bro James was working on this area today...

Along with more roof panels of tin and putting in the center pole I cleaned.  

We are so thankful to be able to keep working through whatever it is we caught, the Lord gives us all our strength and through our weakness He is strong. 

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. 

Psalm 18:1

He made this beautiful sunset and allowed us to see it...



Seeing His creation is amazing but seeing spiritual truth is even better...

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 

For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them ; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. 

Matthew 13:16-17

Keep shining your light sisters as there are those watching that think they can see but they are blind. Your light may help them see the way.

See brother James update from yesterday HERE

Hold fast, be strong in the Lord and let us all magnify Him together!!!

Love to you all,

Sister Deb


Brother James caught this on  video....