A Day in the Life (Dec 20, 2021)

Good evening sister saints!

I'm always joyous to be able to come here and do a post because I love my sisters :-). Just simple encouragement from a sister saint striving in the Lord trying to press others on. He is such an awesome and loving father, how can we not want to live our lives for Him and encourage others to do so.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  

Hebrews 11:1 

Lots going on here again today because our departure is coming to go preach the GOSPEL on the streets again, Lord willing we have those days coming, we shall see.  

I did a lot of organizing the van and checking the stock of what we have in it and then lots of Titus 2 works...



More soup making going on from the stock I made on the woodstove yesterday.



I tried my new spiralizer I found at the thrift store the other day and it does 'okay' for most things.  (Great for zucchini.) 




But it doesn't stand a chance next to my other one.



So we'll bring this one with us and leave the other at the house for a back up.  Wait til i make zoodles for brother James with the nutritional yeast I just bought, he'll love them:-)   I'm thankful to be a Titus 2 godly woman and share such things with you in your Titus 2 day. 



What awesome foods from our Father, to nourish us and keep us going while we go about our days serving Him and shining our lights.

Give us this day our daily bread.
Matthew 6:11 




I cooked it on the woodstove and it turned out awesome.



I took us each a cup over to the cabin...



And cooled off the rest.




While I was doing all that, brother James was working on the table for the cabin.


And making a counter top, you can see the video ( HERE) . And lots of other things, getting the cabin really close to being done.

I went back and cooked the spaghetti squash in the wood stove.










Then made a meat loaf from ground chicken.







I walked it over to the cabin so brother James didn't have to stop working.  He was so thankful for it, what a treat for him and another meal of the same tomorrow.



Once again, I'm so thankful to be a holy godly Titus 2 woman, taking pleasure in my duties and doing them all joyfully as unto the Lord.

O come, let us sing unto the Lord : let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. 

 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. 

For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.   

Psalm 95:1-3 


Speaking of holy women, a sister and I were messaging about that...



I'm so thankful to be a new creation in Christ.  

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:  
Ezekiel 11:19 

That goes along with what another sister was talking about.


What a blessed hope we have because of our Savior.

Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. 

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 

 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. 

 Isaiah 53:10-12 


As the worldly people celebrate the pagan day of Christ-mass and spend all their money and time and efforts and stress and such on it, we sister saints are set free from it all.  Praise God for the freedom in Christ!!!!!

Well, that's my simple post of encouragement for my Titus 2, holy, godly sisters who are called out and separate from the world, striving to serve our Savior because He is worthy!!!!

I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.  
2 Samuel 22:4 


Hold fast sister saints, we are one more day closer to being with Him. What a glorious Savior to serve!

Godly love to you all with sisterly hugs:-)
Sister Deb