A Day In the Life (Dec 21, 2021)

 Greetings to my striving sister saints :-)

It's another day the Lord has given us to serve Him. We are thankful to be saints of God, called out and separate from the world, washed clean by the blood of the lamb, serving Him in our daily lives with joy! 

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. [26] If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.  John 12:25-26 

That part, "he that hateth his life in this world" ...that was me, I HATED my life before Christ!!!  



Thank you sister for the scripture pictures>-)  Amen, we love Him because He first loved us, dying as the sacrifice for our sins and making the way for those who will repent and follow after Him!



Yes, we sisters have all seen the hatred from the world, those who claim Christ but are living disobedient lives.  But we continue to shine our light and be ready to give an answer.  That entails walking in the spirit and being ready to share the good news, the GOSPEL and hope through Jesus Christ.  

While the world is always looking for more to satisfy the lust of the flesh, we saints of God (all around the world) are looking for ways to kill our flesh and eliminate that which distracts us from what we should really be focusing on.  

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 

 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.  

Colossians 3:1-7 


We've been super busy again today and praising God for health to be able to do whatever it is we can do.


Didn't get a chance to get a video of it finished but Lord willing I'll be able to do that tomorrow :-)


We had the wood stove going in the cabin so that the floor would dry overnight and it kept me nice and warm while I was painting :-) I'm so thankful for wood to burn and wood stoves to burn it in. What a nice comforting heat and such a great blessing from our Father.



I did some more log peeling, burning and sanding for the legs of the counter in the cabin while brother James finished up pretty much everything else that was left. 



I made a grilled cheese sandwich for brother James dinner..




No I didn't use all that cheese I just thought it looked funny.  We found some awesome deals on cheese at the dent discount grocery store the other day, it's ends and pieces for incredibly low prices.


And I made another couple meals of my blended soup.  



God blessed us with a beautiful sunset. I took two videos about 20 minutes apart and you can see the colors getting more vibrant.




O Lord God, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might?
Deuteronomy 3:24 




Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine ; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. [12] Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all. [13] Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.
1 Chronicles 29:11-13 


And a couple simple, beautiful pictures...





Glory to God for this day, let us rejoice that we are not in the hands of satan and have been redeemed unto our Savior!!!



Well sisters, I have to go for now but Lord willing will be back again tomorrow to do my best to encourage you and share my simple Titus 2 day with you as we magnify the Lord together.

Sisterly love and hugs,

Sister Deb


Brother James did a teaching yesterday, you can listen to it here if you haven't heard it yet.