A Day in the Life (Dec 26, 2021)

Godly greetings to my sisters who love the Lord!


The sky was beautiful this morning!

Praise God for this day and I'll just say this... Be thankful for the health you have as you may lose it in a flash.  To often we can just go about our days, taking for granted what we can do and God may allow it to be removed, showing us what blessings we had before it was taken.  Living in a state of thankfulness helps us keep a right focus.



Thank you sister for the scripture pictures:-)

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 

Colossians 3:15 


It was a super busy and productive day here on the homestead and I thought I'd share some with you.

God blessed us with seeing various birds.



Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations. 

1 Chronicles 16:24 

Brother James has been working in the log yard and by the storage rv, organizing and clearing trees.  He called me over for a project and while I was there I took a pic of this trailer he has.



They are asking a couple thousand dollars for new trailers but he can custom make one with some of the parts he has.  Here's an axle he had from cargo trailer we used to haul carvings.



And some tires.  


He can mill a few logs for the deck and he will have a very inexpensive trailer, custom to what he wants for very little investment.

I also saw these leaves...



The camera does no justice to God's awesome creation.  

 
Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine ; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. 

 1 Chronicles 29:11

These are all out of order but that's okay. Here's a spider who is where he should be, outside and not in my house. 


And the deer came to visit:-)



Okay so now we are back to the project...



And it's now my turn.



It's all ready to be milled into lumber.



Lots more projects coming up, if we live to do them. 



I love that picture and that the sister who took it shares videos of her harvests in the garden!  I love seeing what God grows to feed His people!!! But yes it's so true we know people by their fruits. If you are truly born again and studying His word so you can obey it, you can see those who are following in truth vs those who just have lip service.

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 

 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

 Matthew 15:8-9

We celebrated the completion of the two cabins by cooking over a fire.



We are thankful for such simple things in a busy and dark world.  Take nothing for granted sisters, always be thankful for the truth.  A truth that never changes!!!!

And a word of warning to those who are outside His truth. 

And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts. 

 Malachi 3:5

Test yourself to the GOSPEL to see if you are truly a child of God.  

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?  

2 Corinthians 13:5 

I don't want to be a reprobate, I was one all my life, now I rejoice to be a new creation in Christ and the sisters I know rejoice in their new life! 

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 

 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. 

1 Peter 1:23-25 

Glory to God!

I have to go now sister saints and Lord willing there will be another day to encourage to press on.




Love to you, my sister soldier saints!

Sister Deb