A Day in the Life (Dec 31, 2021)

Greetings to my sister saints!!!!

I hope you are striving on in joy and peace. Us sisters were sharing about that today, pressing through our trials in joy, which makes us stronger. 

Speaking of joy, I love this... 

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. 

Luke 15:7


I like to think of my holy, obedient, quiet spirited, submissive, head covered, biblically dressed sister saints shining their lights all over the world!!!




He is worthy, let us do our best for Him sisters. 

Thank you sister for the scripture pictures and for sending these amazing flowers you saw in the store...



And for sharing the ocean with us from across the world...



What an amazing Creator who deserves our praise!!! 

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Revelation 14:6-7

The everlasting gospel..... The precious truth that transforms lives like it did mine and yours if you truly are born again.... Test yourself HERE

We sisters were also sharing about the marvelous works of our Father. .


Amen!!!



We had a beautiful warmish day today and were very thankful to get a lot done before the cold weather comes.


Washing clothes and God's sun and breeze drying them. 



Btw that's an awesome head covering I'll write more about that some other time:-)

Brother James did some more painting...


And I did more organizing and this...



I moved and sorted all the wood in the one bin to be filled with another load to be split and dry. 

I was rejoicing with sisters in thankfulness to the Father for giving us all the strength we need to do what we Titus 2 women do.  Let us be thankful because maybe some day we might not be capable of doing what we can today. 

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 

Colossians 4:2

Thanksgiving and contentment go together well don't they. If you have one you usually have the other:-) 


Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 

I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 

 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Philippians 4:11-13 


Well it's been a long day so I'm going to leave you with this... 


Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad. 

Proverbs 12:25 


God's word is a good word to make the heart of man glad!!!



I hope you have another day tomorrow and that it is joyous in the Lord!!!



Fervent godly love to my sisters who love the Lord.

Sister Deb