Encouragement for the Day

 Good evening sister saints!

How are you all doing?  We had a very busy day with travel involved but are back to the land, we praise God for every safe trip! 


I actually was contemplating not doing a post tonight because it's been another one of those very busy days and those of you who suffer great trials in the flesh know that by the end of the day/evening it can be almost to much to bear. But because I love my sisters I wanted to come on here and encourage you just a bit and hopefully I will have tomorrow to do more:-)

Here, this ought to be greatly encouraging!


Thank you sister for sharing the beautiful pictures and God's awesome, encouraging and strengthening word! He is our great hope and walked the path before us.

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus 2:13-14

I have to go for now but even if my post is small, my love is great for my sisters who love the Lord.  He is a mighty God, either to be praised!

Hold fast my sisters, love to you all.

Sister Deb