Quietness and Encouragement

Greetings to my striving sister saints!

Praise God for the Holy Spirit...

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.  

John 16:13 

And that we each are partakers of if we are born from above (John 3:3 born again).  We can't have the Holy Spirit if we have not repented or are not continuing to repent of any sins that come up in our life.  Praise God through His power we can endure through this life in the genuine saving faith in obedience all the way until the end. 


This morning brother James cut off the dry rot parts of the wood that we salvaged from the spools yesterday.



We gathered all the cedar bark I peeled and stored it away as it's great to start fires. 


A full wood bin again.



Those pieces burn so good, great for flaring up the fire for cooking, which I did today.



I cooked up a batch of noodles and a small pot of potatoes of which we had left overs for tomorrow. 


Brother James enjoyed a pasta meal.  See the thinly sliced veggies?



I have a little spiralizer that I forgot I had here at the house. It's nice because things cook quicker that way and it's fun too. And here's something we both really like and I use a lot.



I eat a lot of blended soup and so a little bit adds nice flavor and is relatively decent in ingredients.  You can also use that to flavor pasta dishes and rice. 

As I was working on this post, a sister was in the garden harvesting onions that seemed to be getting a bit soft and found this little one and said it would be good for my soup lol.  We're sisters scattered across the world but we still share all such things with each other:-)



Anyway I love cooking on the woodstove and have been doing it for years.  Here are a couple old pics from back in Wisconsin.



I made muffins on top of the woodstove in cast iron muffin pans and just set a bit pot over the top. 



It was a big woodstove back there and I could cook all sorts of things at one time, making left overs for later.  Usually in the winter there was soup for at least one meal.  What simplicity. That makes me think of a sister who was saying she learned to embrace simplicity in Christ by watching brother James and I.  That was very kind of her and I rejoice because we hope to show that to others and therefore they show others and so on down the line.  That's our living witness, living in obedience and being a godly example to all those who are coming along.  We never know who is watching sisters so shine that light brightly.

Quiet sisters watching from afar....I know they are cuz I met some that have introduced themselves after testing us out.  And we know others who are and then there are those we have no clue.  We should shine our light no matter what, for the glory of God, and all that the Lord wills, will come to pass. Speaking of quiet sisters or sisters watching quietly, I made an audio about 'quiet' and various examples and scriptures.  As well as talking about other things which I have a tendency to do once I get started:-)  There's always much to share in the Lord with others.  




Thank you sister for the beautiful scripture pictures...


Amen, how much has the Lord done for us, why would we not want to give our lives back to Him?  Notice it says serve Him in truth?  That means there can only be one truth, not many different ones with different believes or thoughts.  It's all about truth, just as we read in the beginning of the post in John 16:13 that the Holy Spirit will guide us to all truth.  Rock solid that we can count on, not wavering opinions of man.  I love it!






Faithfulness and truth.  What awesome blessings and look at that sunset from across the miles.  We are blessed to be able to share and partake of the Lord's word together and see His magnificent creation.  Glory to God for it all.

Brother James did an update HERE.

Okay it's that time again that I have to go as I have some other ministry things to do.  Lord willing we will have tomorrow to encourage you again.  

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.  

Acts 20:35 

How are you doing at encouraging the saints you know?

Hold fast sisters and cling to His Word.

Love, blessings, peace and grace to you all through our beloved Savior and Lord.
Sister Deb


Test yourself to the biblical gospel HERE.


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 

 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.  

Galatians 5:22-23