Shopping and Sharing

 Good evening sister saints!



I love that don't you?  Let's look at more of the passage.

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 

For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 

 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.  

1 Thessalonians 5:5-11 



"We should live together with Him", I love that and it's so comforting isn't it?  When this world gets more wicked we can remember all these promises from our Father. (Thank you sister for the scripture pictures:-)




Praise God for Him bringing the brethren together across the miles from around the world and us sisters being friends.  What a precious gift that is, not one to be taken lightly.  Friends in the world are easy to come by, just find someone with your same likes and dislikes and you can find common ground but friends in the faith...well...we know the way is narrow and few will find it so they are rare.  Cherish the true sisters in the faith and their friendship.

We had to do some errands today and that included stopping by the dent and bent discount grocery stores near us.  I took you along on a bit of it.






We got some long term storage foods as well as some to bring along in the van (under bed storage :-) when we hit the road to share the gospel....soon, Lord willing.

Then brother James took videos of the two thrift stores we stopped at.



And I found a few small jars that I've been looking for.



While we were walking around I happened to catch my reflection and thought I'd say Hi to my sisters out there:-)





I saw this and thought it would be a good place for sisters to spend time sharing the Word, rejoicing in the Lord and having a cup of tea, or coffee, or golden milk  or...lol


And we can share a piece of the cake brother James found at the dent and bent for $1.49







And I took some pics of things I thought were kinda interesting.



Nice spice jars, simple and old looking:-)



A strange looking rooster lol.  Makes me think of the angry rooster that keeps attacking one of our sisters (he belongs to a family member).  She's gotten some war wounds from him and has to be on guard when he's around.  



Maybe one of these would put that rooster in his place.  Then it could be used to roll out some dough and make rooster pot pie, and breads and pizza doughs and such things like us Titus 2 homemakers do:-) lol



I thought that cocoa shaker was cute.  That would be good for cinnamon sugar also:-)  



And that book should be burned along with all the other false teaching books out there. When I was a babe in Christ, just learning, I was reading all sorts of 'so called' Christians books but it didn't take me long in comparing them to God's Word, to burn them in the fire pit, one by one as soon as I found something that didn't line up.  Some didn't make it past the first few pages.  Be careful sisters, don't fall for the "Chew the meat and spit out the bones" saying we hear all the time from people who are trying to justify such books and their teachers of false doctrine.  

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 

 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.  

Romans 16:17-18 

Don't give any grounds to false teachers, if they won't repent then avoid them.  (That means don't read or listen to their teachings.) 

Anyway, we found quite a few things for the second cabin and better yet, I was able to give a GOSPEL card and brother James, gave several.  Praise God for a simple day in the Lord, living a quiet life and being able to share some of it with my sisters who love the Lord.

Brother James did an update yesterday, you can see it (HERE).

I pray you are standing strong sister saints and I'm here to encourage you on.  

Hold fast.

Keep your armor on.

Fight the good fight.

Seek that which is above.

Love to you all, in Christ,

Sister Deb