Simple Edifying Encouragement

 Good evening sister saints!!


 

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 

 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.  James 4:8-10

Isn't it awesome it tells us how to draw nigh unto God. If we humble ourselves He will lift us up!




 
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 
Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. Ephesians 5:8-11

I love being a child of the light and no longer buried in that wicked darkness of despair. Now I want to live my life following after our Saviour!  

Glory to God!

Thank you to the sister who shared those scripture pictures. Now I share some encouragement from a sister who is married to an unbeliever.  We were talking about marriages and how women can win their husbands without a word.



We are living proof that 1 Peter 3, having a meek and quiet spirit, could be very powerful in a marriage. Often times women think if they say a lot that it will help a situation but more often quietness and our obedience to the Lord speaks louder than words.



Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; 

Philippians 1:27 

See the biblical gospel HERE 



I'm so thankful for godly sisters who love the Lord.

Today I modified a skirt and finished the last of the curtains for the cabin. Tomorrow I plan to share some videos, Lord willing if we get that day.


I hope your day or evening goes well sisters and know that I pray for you all and I'm here to encourage you.

May the Lord watch over you all.

In fervent love,

Sister Deb 


Galatians 2:20 

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.