Thankfulness in all Things and More

 Greetings to my sister saints who I love in the Lord!



I'm thankful for my true sister saints and for those who might be some day:-)  I made an audio to encourage us all to be thankful for all we have and to look deeper at the blessings God has given us which will cultivate a more thankful attitude.  



(You could go HERE instead to listen to it if you want.)

Brother James had to drop a tree that was by the storage trailer but had some work to do before he could. He had to remove a couple cedar trees that he didn't want to but they had to be taken out.



Then he had to strap the tree to another one and tighten it so it would (hopefully) keep it from falling on the trailer in the wrong direction.




Here he goes...




I'm thankful for so much right there, let's see:

A husband who loves the Lord.

One who knows how to run a chainsaw and cut down trees.

His health to do it.

The chainsaw, chain, gas and strap.

The trees that will be reused for building or fires.

The tree didn't crush the storage shed.

My health to be out there in the woods.  

The woods that we have.

The privacy of the land.

The freedom to do what we want on the land.

The beautiful day.

The sun to give us light.

The phone to be able to video tape it.


There's more but it's just another way to look at all our blessings and I want to keep doing that in my own life on all things, being thankful to the Lord who gave us all.  

I'm thankful for brother James posts too, you can find one from yeterday HERE

I hope you have a joyous evening sisters,

Love in Christ,

Sister Deb


Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

2 John 1:3