Titus 2 Impact

 Good evening sister saints!

It's been another busy day here on the land and we are praising God for it all. 

I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. 

Psalm 9:2

Today I will share some simple Titus 2 duties I did, some work I did with brother James and I made an video that came from it all.


Of grid living means filing water jugs and barrels. 



I cooked up a quick pumpkin cake...








Hand washed clothes...



 ...and hung them to dry.




Made and packed up a lunch to eat with brother James while he finished up the last of the wiring in the cabin. 












Then we went to work cutting firewood...



It's a very satisfying job and we are so thankful for our health to do so.  

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.  

3 John 1:2 


While we were working we were talking about the works of godly Titus 2 women and the impact it has on those around them.  



Just like that axe impacts the wood and does what it's supposed to, so does the actions and life of a godly woman to those around her. Makes me think of this...


For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

 Isaiah 55:9-11 

God sends His people out as sheep among wolves and the impact of our godly lives will be what He wants it to be. Remember that sisters as you go about your days.  I made a video while I was walking through the woods, talking about it all.  You can find it HERE.  

And then after our day of labor I did some more Titus 2 works cooking brother James dinner...


Which made a great impact of happiness to my hubby who works hard here on the land and even more so in labor of ministry for the Lord.  

And I made my dinner...






And it blended up nice in my new food processor.  



And let me say that even some simple pictures of a godly woman's day can have a great impact on others as it's good and pure and true in a wicked world and one can see the evidence of an obedient woman, serving the Lord. 

I'm thankful to be a godly woman... Blessed to serve the One who came to offer Himself as a sacrifice for the sins of the world, that who ever follows after Him (see the gospel HERE) has the hope of eternal life. (Yes, without obedience you won't gain eternal life.)

I have to go now and finished my Titus 2 duties before the evening is gone but Lord willing I may be back again tomorrow to encourage you on.


Hold fast sister saints. 
Love, peace and blessings to you.
Sister Deb