A Godly Woman's Witness Without a Word (and Titus 2 recipes)

Good day to our godly, holy sister saints!



Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.  
John 8:12 


I made an audio to encourage us sisters in our silent witness to the world...


Praise God we get to partake of His precious truth and promises!
(You can go HERE to listen to it on the sisters audio page.)




And of course more Titus 2 works going on.  I had some cans of lentils and lentil soup that I can't eat anymore so I'll show you how I recycle them into a yummy dip for brother James.   




And more of my soup making:-) I thought I'd try something really simple like potato green bean soup with onion and garlic.




I was chopping garlic and admiring how God has it all packaged up in protective covering.  



When I think of garlic, this comes to mind...

We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick: [6] But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes. 
Numbers 11:5-6 




They were run by their belly and the lust of the flesh, which is pretty bad cuz they would rather be captive in Egypt than be of the Lord and follow His ways.  Christ is our protective covering if we abide in Him but outside of Him and we will be cast away just like the skins of the garlic, only to a worse fate.

But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.  
Ezekiel 20:8 


Let us strive to honor our Father and not grieve Him, being holy, godly sisters saints keeping His commands. 

The soup turned out great (cooked on the woodstove) and I get 3 meals out of it.  (.65 cents for 3 meals is frugal!)







(Yummy kombucha treat too, that we found on sale :-)

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 

 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.  

Acts 2:46-47 

I love that, "did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart". (Not complaining about the food.)


I've been been experimenting a bit in the kitchen.  

I had a can of pumpkin and some ground chia seeds that I can't figure out what else to do with them other than yogurt, but I pretty much gave up most dairy for a while (except bits here and there) so I came up with this.



Pumpkin, stevia, pie spice and some chia powder.  I mixed it up and decided it needed something else.



That helped make it a bit richer and creamier.  


I spread it on a graham cracker to simulate a pumpkin pie lol. Brother James said it was really good and would be even better with a lil bit of whip cream. What isn't better with that on it but we don't buy it so...maybe a dab of yogurt or something I dunno lol.

And I took you along while I cooked brother James dinner.

I rehydrated some jerky that I cut up.

He was working on making some brackets for the generator hut on the back of the van, I'll share more on that at some point.




And he worked on putting in an outlet in the house.




Cutting metal in a house is LOUD lol.  But as I told a sister, I only gotta plug one ear because the other one doesn't work very well so there are blessings in many different ways if you look at it that way. :-)

He also has an update HERE.  And we have been talking about our venture back on the road, and it'll come fast because time flies, to preach the GOSPEL and do the works of the Father while we're out there. 

I'll leave you with this awesome scene we saw the other day after doing errands in town.




Fervent and unfeigned love to my sisters in Christ.
Sister Deb