Anabaptist Feminism

Greetings sister saints!

I'm so thankful for my true sisters in Christ who have rejected feminism (forsaken and repented of it) and are now willingly serving the Lord in obedience to His commands.  I think I've shared this issue in the past, about feminism in the anabaptist world but something came up again so I thought I'd revisit the issue as a good reminder to us all and to expose what is a cancer in the anabaptist people that many don't see.  Beware, just because they look and act a bit different, that's not the test of a true disciple, the WORD OF GOD is the test and how someones fruit lines up to it is what we look for.  At the end of this post I'll share some links from brother James testings and our witnessing experiences with them. I did make an audio to share with you sisters what I have seen for feminism in their groups, and I do it because I love you and want you to be warned and I love them and hope they repent.  It's about redemption, not revenge as vengeance is the Lord's.  

(Thank you brother James for the picture which says much about what we see happen.)

We do what we do in hopes of convicting people of their sins that they may be blind to and to warn others from falling into the same ditches. 

And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?  Luke 6:39 


You can also listen to it HERE on the sisters audio page.  




There's a new children's post you can find HERE, called Walking down a Path.  Just simple posts for children to see God's creation and for the parents to expound on it to the glory of God.


More Titus 2 soup making going on. 



 I just take random veggies, cook with a little bit of water (and seasoning) then blend with my stick / immersion blender.   (You can find a witnessing story from a while ago about my immersion blender HERE if you are interested:-) 



I'm so thankful for the blessing of simple foods and tools to make them as these blended foods have helped me greatly. And I thought I'd share a dish that another sister eats a lot of because of health reasons.  She's given me some good tips that have helped, thank you sister. 



The bible says for older women to teach younger women to be keepers at home (among other things) so sharing our household duties helps sisters in many ways.  We've gained recipes, time saving tips. health suggestions and encouragement in our daily lives of doing these such duties.  Besides, just knowing holy women of God are doing what the Lord has for them to do, is encouraging in a world where rebellious feminism rules. 

Here's something else I did with with my immersion blender and I'll share a simple salsa recipe.


* 1 can of tomatoes (drained)

* Salt

* Cumin

* Celery salt

* Blend 

And as an added bonus if you happen have any other ingredients like peppers and onions you can add them.  Food doesn't have to be complicated.




The Lord has entrusted us sisters with a great task of taking care of our households and we should rejoice that we have the means to nourish and bless others.

We sisters were also talking about the topic of wearing skirts (after I made that audio you can find  HERE)  and I thought I'd share some of what was said.






I'm thankful for godly women who love the Lord and don't let anything or anyone hinder them from their obedience.  


I'm thankful for the fellowship of the saints and even knowing the Lord has His workers out there doing His will all over the world is encouraging, not having met many of them, is just as encouraging because someday we shall all meet up with the Lord.


A sister shared this and it sparked more conversations about the saints scattered around the world and how encouraging it is with His light and truth going all over.  What a precious task we have and privilege to do so.


I like how she said the best part of her life was saved for last....goes along with this...

And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.  
John 2:10 

And that kinda goes with us saints who kill our flesh will be getting our reward in heaven while those who are living in their flesh have their reward now.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.  
Matthew 6:2 




Thank you sister, for sharing that picture and the other one. What beautiful creation and thoughtful scriptures.  One day our fleshly life will come to an end and how strong will we be in the Lord?  Good question to ponder.




Cute lil birdie taking a break, brother James shares that picture.

We leave you with a loving wave. 



Love, blessings and peace,
Sister Deb

************************

See the biblical gospel HERE

See many articles HERE on anabaptists exposed.

You can also see many street preaching videos involving anabaptists HERE.