Being Zealous not Anxious

Hello sister saints who love the Lord.. 

Brother James and I were looking through some of his old pictures and videos on his phone (as he was cleaning it out from months and months ago lol) and I saw this picture...



I told brother James 'I can't wait to get back out there and give the gospel out again!"  

Then I said 'I don't like those words, 'can't wait' because I can wait and I'm not anxious because I'm joyful to have this day before us, but how can i say that rightly?'  

He said 'zealous not anxious'.  

That's it!  Zealous!

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.  

Titus 2:14 




Burning with zeal, I love that!!!!!

The Lord has given brother James and I a burning zeal to share His precious truth and we have to control that in the right time and right place because it's all in His timing.  And as I was working on this post, I had an idea for a video about 'Being Zealous not Anxious'. 



 
Praise God for all we can do in His name in love and truth!  


Lol, brother James drew that, thank you! 
(Notice the anxious cart being kicked down the hill!)


So yeah, I'm getting excited about going again, Lord willing, and I'll share one of my favorite witnessing audios with you from this past summer.





I'll confess, it brought tears of joy to me listening to it again because it was so awesome to share the precious truth with someone seeking.  And she was intently listening when I talked about how God can wash ALL OUR SINS AWAY. 

GLORY TO GOD!!!!!




I want to stand on the highest mountain and shout for JOY to be able to give that precious truth of what Christ has done, to someone like I used to be. Wandering around in my lasciviousness, wickedness, drunkeness and other vile sins....looking for what I have now, through the gospel. I didn't find it through man made religion (growing up in the pagan Lutheran religion that promotes mysticism like the Roman Catholics do.)  They believe that baptism is mystical as well as consubstantiation of the bread and wine.  It's wicked and occult is what they are and do and I'm thankful it never made any sense to me and I left that before I was even born again. Now I know the truth and I am willing to give my life over it, just like the saints before us did.  But we're just unprofitable servants, just doing our reasonable service...

But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? 

And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink? 

Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not. 

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.  

Luke 17:7-10 


But joyous to do so. 

Yep, I'm super zealous but killing my flesh not to be anxious and living for then (if we get the days to 'go' again) and instead, living in thankfulness and contentment today.  

Let's see what will come in the days ahead, maybe more of this...



Lol, that's a picture of zealous! 

Oh, that was an awesome day of preaching and the Lord allowed me to witness to many women as well.  And we got to help a homeless man that I was blessed to be able to do some Titus 2 things for him.  I hope we cross paths with him again someday as he and brother James had some good discussions about the truth of God while sitting on the ground in the park. I could go on and on rejoicing in all the witnessing and truth that people received (I don't know what they are doing with it but God does). 

Anyway....

In the meantime we have a lot of things to finish up and so I'll be focusing on them and enjoying my Titus 2 duties here on the homestead.  Speaking of which...



If you want a fast, inexpensive and easy way to make a mini micro cake, go (HERE) and see a video brother James and I made.  They are super yummy and great for van life.

And today I soaked some dried veggies for soup.




I shared with sisters that my experiment with my soup (on the left, cauliflower and peas) didn't turn out so well but I ate it and was thankful.  I've learned that blended soups from freeze dried foods don't seem to work the best so I'll stick with fresh and brother James looks forward to using up the dried ones in his soup. 

And this morning I worked on this...



 
Those are the protein bars we get for super cheap at the dent bent stores. I cut them up into little pieces and mix them up so that it's a nice assortment for quick snacks or breakfast nibbles.




I don't have to do it but brother James really appreciates it so I do it to bless him.  We sister servants of the Lord, just going about our business as God created us to do.




I found that pic on brother James phone and put the scripture to it:-) and this next picture is pretty and peaceful...



And we got some snow, let's look at more of God's creation and give Him glory...




Praise God for His creation that is not rebellious against Him like mankind is.  Let us show the world what obedience is sisters and hold fast to the truth.

See brother James post HERE
 



I better go now....





See the biblical gospel HERE