Encouragement for my Proverbs 31 and Titus 2 Sisters

Good evening to my sister saints.

I hope you are doing well and standing strong in the Lord!  I was working on a lot of things today and thankful to have the health to get them done.  Let us not take that for granted and give thanks in all things every day.  I made an audio today to encourage my Proverbs 31 / Titus 2 sisters who love the Lord. 



You can also hear it HERE on the sisters audio page.

Praise God for being a holy, godly woman who fears the Lord.  

We were cutting and stacking wood and saw this.... 



And people say there is no creator. 

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse. 

Romans 1:18-20 


The sky and clouds were so pretty this evening.


Someone asked me for my testimony and I had a hard time finding it so brother James said I should fix the situation and I did so you can see it HERE if you want.  Maybe some day I'll do an audio on it.  And you can see Brother James testimony HERE.  

It's been a super busy day today and I have a few more ministry projects to finish before the night disappears so I'll leave off here and let you know I love my sisters and will be praying for you. I'm thankful to our Father in Heaven that He allows us to share our love around the world.  

Praises to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Sister Deb


I encourage you to test yourself at the gospel HERE and examine yourself (as we all are to do) 

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
2 Corinthians 13:5