Encouragement on Redeeming the Time

 Good evening sister saints!


(Thank you sister for the beautiful scripture pictures:-)  

What a glorious God who can purge away our sins, for those who repent and are born again through the biblical gospel. Not the easy believe gospel that even the demons believe but the one where we lose our life to find it. The one where we will turn from all sin and follow hard after Him.  The one where our works justify our faith as the book of James tells us. The one where we will endure in, until the end. (See the full gospel HERE.) 

We've been diligently working here on the homestead and while doing my work today I thought about how we are trying to get all our projects done before we leave in spring. 


Thank you hubby brother James for drawing that for me:-)

 It made me think to do this audio....redeeming the time.

You can also find it (HERE) on the sisters audio page. 


What an awesome thought amen sister?  Being thought of as above the price of rubies!  Let that be an encouragement to us as we go about redeeming the time for the Lord!




Cold weather and snow is coming so we made sure to fill up our water containers.  What a blessing that I'm so thankful for.  

They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Isaiah 49:10 



More of my soup making going on. I love that microwave because I can do enough for two meals in just a few minutes.  What a blessing and I repent of all my crazy fear and obsessions in foods (afraid of microwaves, having to buy all organic, soaking and drying, clean 15/dirty dozen, origins of everything etc....) and being overcome with it all.  Yes there's wisdom in making good choices in foods but satan has gotten people so fearful over it that they forget we serve a God bigger than all.  I remind myself of this...

And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand. 

And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. 

 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.
Acts 28:3-5 

And all that fret and wasted money did me no good. It reminds me of this.

And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great : yet in his disease he sought not to the Lord, but to the physicians.
2 Chronicles 16:12 


He didn't go to the Lord for healing, He went to physicians and that's what I did for a time, along with the food thing and when I finally gave it all up and trusted in the Lord, He didn't get rid of the sickness for me, instead He gave me what I needed to get through it all.  He also had mercy on me over the years, maybe because I shifted all my focus on Him and removed it from the time I was focusing on my sickness and trying to get healthy. Anyway, just sharing my confession that I've shared before and will prolly share again lol because all the glory to God.



Speaking of food, today I organized the storage foods we have and got them out of the utility cabin and ready to go over to the storage. That was a hearty day's work but a satisfying on after I got them all done.  You know what that's like, you have to make even more of a mess to sort and organize before the mess gets cleaned up lol.  Brother James can now get working on the utility cabin here and I'm looking forward to helping. 

Now I'm here talking to my sisters who love the Lord and hopefully bringing some encouragement to some, a smile, lifting of a countenance, rejoicing together in project completions, bearing burdens, sharing love, praising God plus more and Lord willing I will get another day to do it again.


(I made this for some sisters but decided to borrow it to share with you too :-)


See brother James update HERE from yesterday where he has a teaching on 'God shaped hole exposed'.  


Well, that's all for me today.  I hope you are pressing on where you are, doing the works the Lord has set before you, redeeming the time and shining the light of Christ to all around you.

Hold fast sister soldier saints.

Love to you in Christ Jesus who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 

Sister Deb




For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him....

2 Chronicles 16:9