How Are You Today?

Greetings sister saints!
How are you today? 

There's a story behind the title and I'll share it with you.  


First I'll thank the Lord for another day to serve Him and to share His precious truth!




I love that, praising God and I like that flower too...thank you sister for the scripture pictures they are beautiful and filled with the precious word!
 


Amen, the pure in heart are the ones who are seeking all truth, not those who are only looking for some so that they can keep their sins.  

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.  

John 4:24 




Amen, He is plenteous in mercy and truth. Sisters were talking about how God was long suffering and patient with us in our sins, it's our reasonable service for us to suffer through being around the sins of others while He is long suffering with them as well.  We are here to shine the light of Christ in among those who need it as so it's just our reasonable service.  

We had to go to town today, a bigger city than the local ones, and it was very fruitful in the Lord and in what we needed to get done.  I brought you along on the ride.



So here's about the title...How are you?  Yesterday I told brother James that I wanted to find a way to reach the anabaptist women and not just "target" them but somehow find the ones that might be open to talking. (Many are rude and won't even look at you so it poses a problem in trying to open a door.)  Anyway he said "You can test their demeanor by asking them how they are doing. Then if they are kind and talkative you have the door open but if they ignore you then leave them go."

So we went about our business today and I was handing out GOSPEL cards as I popped in and out of the stores, and everyone was very receptive and thankful so that was nice. 



At one store, I walked out and saw the view behind the van (we were parked up high on a ridge) and I stopped to take a picture.  A man sitting in the car right next to where I was standing, rolled down his window and said "I was going to take that same picture." I said "Oh of the van?"  He said "Of the view."  I laughed and said "Oh that's our van, would you like a gospel card?" and I handed it into his passenger window.  He said "Oh thanks". 

Then at the last store I wanted to go into, I saw an anabaptist woman!  And then another and another.  There were several in there!  I was pretty excited and so I did what brother James said and I looked at each one and smiled but most wouldn't even look at me so I let them pass.  Then, I smiled at one that was older than me and she smiled back and I was all excited to see what would happen. She walked on and I figured I'd meet up with her again and asked the Lord to open a door.  We met up again and were looking at something in the same area and I said "Hi, how are you?"  And she smiled and responded that she was doing very well and asked about me.  

So I let her look at what she had in her hand and then as she was moving away i asked if I could give her a gospel card.  I told her a little about us, that we came out of the world, left man made religion and are happy to meet other biblical believers that are striving for truth.  I then said this...

"I'm sure you would admit that there are man made traditions in your religious body'.  She said 'Yes there are a few'.  I told her what Jesus said about that (Mark 7) and we are encouraging others to forsake such things as they are sinful and we are here to help them.  She was very kind, we talked a bit and I said for her to have her husband or elders contact brother James as he would love to talk to them.  We bid one another a good day and I moved on.

I'm so glad I was prepared as the door came open today, one day after we talked about it.  I'm not boasting, because I'm nothing more than a humble servant that loves my neighbor and I love to share that precious truth that transformed me from a wicked sinner to a saint, a daughter of the most High and that's what I want for all the women I talk to.  I also share these stories here in case you get an opportunity, you might be able to use some ideas for yourself.  

It's just our reasonable service and I'm thankful to be able to do whatever it is I can for the kingdom of God because He is worthy to be praised.



For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; 

Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; 

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 

 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 

 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 

 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.  

Colossians 1:9-17 

I want that for all, but it's only for those who will lay down their lives and follow after Him.  I don't know who they are so I just share with all and let God deal with what they do with it.


Brother James did an update you can see HERE.



I hope you have a joyous evening sister saints:-)

Love to you all,
Sister Deb