Philippians 4:8- Battles of the Mind and Relationships

Greetings to our godly sister saints!!!!

How was your day?



I love that, He is our light.  We sisters, born from above, went from being in the darkness of satan to being in the life of Christ.  What a worthy saviour to serve!!!  I made an audio today using Philippians 4:8 and some examples on how we can do that in regards to troubling relationships.  



You can also find it HERE on the sisters audio page. 

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Philippians 4:8 

It's all a mindset and discipline to catch ourselves and beat our flesh / mind into submission and keep it focused where it ought to be and away from where it ought not.

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  
Colossians 3:1-3 

Speaking of true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good report, virtue, praise....God's amazing creation is all about that and it's a good thing for us to share it with one another.  Here, I share a before and after picture of an awesome sunset we saw last night.



Just goes to show how fast time flies and we need to be redeeming it for the glory of the Lord, the edification of the saints and the preaching of the GOSPEL to the lost, which, Lord willing we will be doing again soon on the streets.

We worked hard on more projects today one of which I helped brother James. 




He used that board as a support for the new cedar poles that I cleaned and he put up on the porch. 




I'm so blessed to be able to do such tasks as peeling cedar as it's such a satisfying job.  Some can be very difficult to peel and some it comes right off.  It's amazing how the Lord has created so many different trees and all their different attributes. 

Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Isaiah 40:26 

In the middle of all this I worked on my lunch.






And brother James.


I'll share a bit of Titus 2 with you on that..
Hummus dip made from garbanzo bean flour I found tucked away in storage.  I just added hot water and some seasonings and blended it good.  The salsa is just a can of tomatoes, 2 lil colored peppers and seasonings all blended up.  A simple but yummy lunch with plenty of left overs for tomorrow.

It was also clothes washing day with a warm breeze (61 today) to dry them.




The cold weather is coming again but as the Proverbs 31 woman was not afraid of snow because she was prepared, so we are as well.  Are you sisters, prepared for all sorts of what might come in your life?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. 
Hosea 4:6 

We don't want that to be us, so let's diligently follow after our Savior in truth, forsaking the lies that deceive people and clinging to the knowledge of God's precious and holy Word.



All the while I was doing my duties that the Lord created me to do, I was pondering on what was 

TRUE
HONEST
JUST
 PURE
LOVELY
 GOOD REPORT
 VIRTUE
PRAISE 

And you sisters were part of that, my pondering of how you are doing and if you are standing strong in the Lord.  I hope so.


Here's a video of the sunset we were blessed with tonight.  



And it's time for me to go again and I leave you with love and blessings from me, a sister saint who is striving in the Lord, hoping to help you along as well.


May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you,

Sister Deb

(with brother James)