Real Not Rehearsed

Hello sister saints!

Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you.  

Philippians 4:21 

It was a very cold day but brother James cut wood anyway and we continued to load the new woodbin he recently added to the end of his shop.  We're thankful for it because our little woodstove keeps our tiny house toasty warm.  (Sometimes too warm but then that's what windows are for lol.) 

I sent a picture of my computer screen in the works of starting this post and a sister sent it back with scripture (thank you:-)



That's so perfect because it goes right along with the audio for today (that I struggled to make lol)  It's a bit different but maybe that's good cuz it might help me for going forward.  Anyway it shows the real me and therefore the name (thanks for the title brother James - he's good at things like that:-)  Real Not Rehearsed.



And you can find that HERE on the sisters audio page.

I'm thankful for all my sisters who love the Lord and are striving in obedience to serve Him.  It's all because of Him, by Him and for Him that we do all the godly, holy things we do.  I'm thankful to be able to bestow the love (that Christ has given me) to our sisters all around the world. 

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 

 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 

 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 

 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 

 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 

 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 

 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.  

1 Corinthians 13:1-8 

Brother James took this picture.


It's some sort of mushroom growing on the log and it felt tough and rubbery.  Pretty amazing creation from our Father. Just shows His magnitude in it all and we could ponder forever and never reach the depths of Him.   I took this next pic a while ago and forgot to post it.  Lots of mushrooms / fungi growing around here.




And he also took this picture...


While I was cooking his dinner which was this:




And he took this picture...




Me working on my soup for dinner, testing to see if it needed more salt lol:-)




Good thing he didn't take another picture because my soup was so hot it burned my mouth lol (that's why I keep a little bottle of raw honey in the cupboard because that'll fix a mouth burn fast.)  God is good to give us such things to heal ourselves and someday we will be set free from such things in the flesh. 

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 

 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 

Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 

 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.  

Psalm 103:1-5 


Brother James did an update yesterday HERE and he did a new teaching called Sanctification Explained, in case you didn't see it.







We're just a couple saints serving the Lord, loving Him and the saints worldwide.  Hold fast sisters and fight the good fight.

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.  

1 Timothy 6:12 


Love, peace, blessings to you in His name,
Sister Deb
 (with brother James)