Savvy Shopping Sisters

 Good evening sister saints!

How are you doing? We were super busy again today and I was thanking the Lord for the strength to do what I need to do.  I hauled some leaves while brother James was cutting some wood...


After we stacked it we walked over to get a wheelbarrow load full and relocate it by the house. On the way I saw this awesome sight...


Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?  
Job 37:16 



The sun was shining through and making them all sparkly, which I couldn't capture but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

It's been really cold but we're still able to use the water in the barrels, that's a blessing.



Brother James is adding some center poles to our porch so I peeled the first one.



I'll get a picture when we have them all done.  I'm so thankful for the woodstove to keep us warm, it's great in the morning when the floor is cold or in the afternoon from being out in it all day.



In the middle of it all I stopped for a break and was making a shopping list for when we go to town tomorrow and thought to do an audio to encourage us all. 


(Thank you hubby for the picture:-)

Just simple sharing with us sisters about saving money, maybe nothing you don't already know but it's nice to have reminders and refresh ourselves and gave me something to talk about with you:-)


(And you can find it HERE on the sisters audio page also.)


And going back to refreshing, let's go to God's Word...

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;  

Acts 3:19 


How much more refreshing can it get than being in the presence of the Lord some day.  But that's only available to those who are truly a child of God, I encourage you to examine yourself, see the gospel HERE.  Too many are deceived into thinking you just believe but there is more to it all and we're here to help you.  Time is short and we don't know when our last day will be. 

Hold fast sister saints....

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 
Revelation 22:12 


Love in Christ,

Sister deb