Showing Strength of the Lord

 Greetings to our sister saints:-)

Praise the Lord for this day to serve Him!  Today, washing clothes, I was pondering an audio to make for you sisters and what came to mind was the strength of the Lord and how we can show it to those around us.

 

You can also find it HERE on the sisters audio page. 


It was a beautiful day, almost like spring, but I'm sure more cold is coming for a while but that's okay too:-)



That's a wonderful and loving God but the verses that follow are not what we sisters saints want to hear..

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. [3] For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

Isaiah 59:2-3 


Let us examine ourselves and ask the Lord to help us do so...

 

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. 

Psalm 139:23-24

What a kind, loving and forgiving Father we have, if we repent and forsake all sins!

This morning I watched a squirrel make a couple awesome jumps from one tree to another and caught one on video.



Nature shows us our awesome Creator!!!

And I saw these in the utility cabin and it made me think of my gardening sisters who are probably looking at seed catalogs or planning out the beds and what will be going in them. 



We might have time while we're here, for me to work on the raised containers we got set up and turn the dirt over, putting in more leaves, and maybe putting up the fence and whatever else we need to do, but we shall see if we get those days.  




Brother James milled some logs today with the big chainsaw and his mill set up.  He still has all his equipment from our carving business so he can mill the trees for lumber and save us money. If you want to see what it's like to mill a log you can see the video (HERE).  



And if you are interested you can see the latest children's post (HERE) with some deer I was feeding today.  I never tire of seeing His creation do you?


Use hospitality one to another without grudging.  

1 Peter 4:9 


I would joyfully make you a bowl of soup if I could:-)

And it's time for me to go again sister saints. I'm glad the Lord gave me another day to serve Him and to encourage you on in the faith.  

Before I go I want to share the gospel with you...


The print is pretty small cuz I screen captured it from our website but you can find it all HERE


Blessings, peace, hope and joy in the name of our Savior!

Sister Deb