Single Serving Chocolate Chia Pudding

Greetings sister saints!

Here's a simple chia pudding recipe for one serving that I use both on the homestead and in the van life.


I'll show you how simple it is then summarize at the end for you.











See how simple that is?  Let's look at the recipe:-)



Ingredients:

1 Tablespoon Chia seeds
1 Teaspoon cocoa
1 Stevia packet 
4 Tablespoons of milk

Mix

Wait a couple minutes and mix again to make sure there are no lumps

(I mix it here and there while I'm doing other things)

Put in the refrigerator and I usually let it sit for most of a day if not overnight.




It's great with a dab of yogurt on it too.




So there you go a simple Titus 2 recipe for those who are not wanting a big batch (which doesn't always work in tiny house or off grid or van life lol.)

I'm thankful for healthy foods from the Father.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

 
And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
1 Timothy 6:8