The Gospel Going Out, Plant Based Milk and Edging a Log

 Good evening sister saints!

I hope you are all well today?

We are rejoicing that the gospel went out in many ways today during our trip to town. Brother James will have a story to share about a worldly man receiving the gospel while his Mennonite co-worker got upset and didn't want to hear it.  He also was able to share many gospel cards in the hardware / home good store. 

I ran into a bulk food store to get some cinnamon (and found a great deal on some colored peppers, yay!) and when I walked in, a young Mennonite woman who was working there said 'Hi'.  I'm not used to being greeting in such a nice manner from them and hoped to have her check me out so I could give her a gospel card.  Well, she was the one and when I was done, I gave her an anabaptist card and told her it was good news.  She took it, looked at it and said "I will appreciate this".  The funny thing is, this morning i woke up thinking about stopping there and in the end, they didn't even have the cinnamon I was looking for!  So could it be that she was supposed to get the gospel?  Praise God either way.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,  

Luke 4:18 

Lot's of ministry going on, praise the Lord, people are asking many questions and trying to discern through all the lies of man made religion.  The remnant is there....scattered but out there.



What great promises we have if we endure, amen sisters? (Thank you sister for the scripture pictures:-)

Speaking of remnant, I use this as a reminder when you wonder where all the saints are as it's not like it was in Acts because we are in the falling away.


There are other encouraging verses but that one always stands out to me.



I saw that in a thrift store.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.  

John 14:6 


On the Titus 2 side of things...




I made a post about plant based milk and shared my recipes if you are interested you can find it HERE.



And here's a video of a cedar log being edged....



After brother James was done with his part, I peeled it, sanded and burned it, then he put it up in the utility cabin that we're working on finishing. 



Looking forward to it being finished and the project list is getting smaller and smaller.  Speaking of, the night seems to be getting that way and I have some other ministry things i have to finish yet so I have to let you go. 



I'm blessed to be able to share encouragement with you sisters, some of our day as we go about working with our hands like in 1 Thessalonians 4:11 and letting you know the GOSPEL is going out in this part of the world.  

See brother James update HERE.

Hold fast and keep your armor on sisters. Be ready to give an answer and to contend for the faith once delivered to the saints.

Much love to you all,

Sister Deb