Undivided Heart

Greetings godly sisters !

(The snow was blowing as I was trying to finish writing.)

I made an audio today about an Undivided Heart, which I hope edifies you as much as it did for me thinking about it and sharing.



(Or you can listen to it (HERE) on the sisters audio page.) 

(Thank you to my hubby for drawing this:-)

And there's a new children's post (HERE). 



Brother James had a job to do today so I came with.




And when we got back I finally was able to catch the cardinal going at himself in the window lol.



Then I made a video as I hiked down our VERY STEEP hill (doesn't look like it on the video) and saw some amazing beauty!!!  



You can see the video of it (HERE) called Hiking the Homestead (Snow and Icicles) .   

(It's too big to upload here on the post.)



Praises to our heavenly Father for not only creating it but for allowing us to partake of it all and in doing so we give Him glory.  I was so thankful as I was climbing back up the hill that I'm finally over that wicked sickness I had for several weeks.  It's funny sisters, we can go through illnesses and be suffering greatly but still pressing through the best we can, being joyous unto the Lord and still encouraging the saints and then when we get better we don't realize how bad it was until we get on the other side.  God gives us much strength and all we have to do is trust in Him and ask.  He doesn't always take it away but He will make a way through it all.

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.  

Isaiah 43:19 

Just like on the audio I made about having an undivided heart (or attention, or focus etc) He can help us overcome in that area to make sure we are doing what we are created to do as godly, holy women, and doing it all unto Him in thankfulness and contentment. 


I was cleaning and sorting cupboards and found this bag of mixed rices so guess what brother James got for dinner?







And I had to go to the storage shed for something...


Looks like I have some coconut to use up, praise God!  I can't have any of it in that form so brother James will have his fill once I figure out what to do with it and I'll share with you.

Brother James has an update (HERE) with an interesting teaching and campfire video how to cook corn:-)





I better go for now sisters, I hope you were edified and enjoyed coming along on a bit of our day.

Godly love to you, my sister saints!

Sister Deb